Having a sister..

Rojda Lipa

Rojda Lipa

Cucked
Literally same genetics as me but mogging is too brutal man.. one of the most blackpilling things.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
crazy, prob got father genetics, females tend to look like their dad so your dad prob a HTN or slayer, or some just look better as a girl (Not trans, like more feminine)

crazy, prob got father genetics, females tend to look like their dad so your dad prob a HTN or slayer, or some just look better as a girl (Not trans, like more feminine)
No we look the same but she has countless simps while I rot.

No we look the same but she has countless simps while I rot.
Why don't you ask her to hook you up with some of her female friends?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero and laaoo
Not at all. The dads tend to be ugly when they have a stacylite+ daughter

My sister is a stacylite travelling the world while my only lifeufel (my
Summer holiday) gets cancelled and i have to rot in misery

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
My sister is a stacylite travelling the world while my only lifeufel (my
Summer holiday) gets cancelled and i have to rot in misery
Why not travel with her, why don't you people use your sisters to meet their female friends, expand your social circle, hang out with them, etc., all the people I've met who had other brothers and sisters were more NT, had more friends, more acquaintances, more social opportunities, while people with no siblings have a smaller social circle, less friends, have a higher chance of being an incel, etc...

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero and try2beme
Why not travel with her, why don't you people use your sisters to meet their female friends, expand your social circle, hang out with them, etc., all the people I've met who had other brothers and sisters were more NT, had more friends, more acquaintances, more social opportunities, while people with no siblings have a smaller social circle, less friends, have a higher chance of being an incel, etc...
First error: thinking she would let that happen, me travelling with her for her work

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
First error: thinking she would let that happen, me travelling with her for her work
Why wouldn't she let you, you're her brother, besides it can be dangerous for a girl to travel alone, you can protect her...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aero
Drop her insta

This is my sister and im a incel genetics are brutal

Attachments

• 39838.jpg
    39838.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 0