Having a small dick is a physical disability, people should perceive it as a physical disorder instead of a social disadvantage.

delusionalretard

delusionalretard

Wise beyond all measure
I am an Asian male (18M) that has a 4 cm (1.57 inches) flaccid and 10 cm (3.94 inches) erect penis. I've always thought that I had a below average dick, but it never really bothered me as sexual appeal was never my primary concern. However I was quite irritated by the fact that it's quite challenging for me to see my dick when peeing upright despite having a normal healthy BMI and my stomach isn't protruding at all.

Today when I was taking a piss at a urinal it took me a few seconds before I realized my dickhole was slightly stuck at the fly of my shorts and I was literally urinating on my shorts. It was probably because I really needed to pee and I wasn't paying attention when I whipped out my dick, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if I had a slightly longer penis there would be no chance for my dick to stuck as it would stick out to a length where my dickhole wouldn't be in contact with my clothes, unless I was deliberately aiming for my pants or was shitfaced drunk.

I've never had any major confidence issues about my penis, and I'm writing this post not to whine and complain about society and females as personally I don't see this incident to be related to any of those things. However, I really do feel like having a penis of 4 cm at most times is legitimately a physical disability as it limits my physical functioning and mobility. Like if a person had a short arm and it affects their ability to reach things significantly, it would be defined as a disability right? I am an adult and I literally pissed myself when sober due to the length of my penis.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Danish_Retard, EverythingMattersCel and 20 others
I find it so hard to believe smalldickcelas exist. But alas they are all around us. My condolences brother

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, RetardSubhuman, owlofathena and 10 others
If not trolling that honestly sucks man, dick size matters a lot to girls and having a 4 incher is basically a sexual handicap. My condolences

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, .👽., AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
I am an Asian male (18M) that has a 4 cm (1.57 inches) flaccid and 10 cm (3.94 inches) erect penis. I've always thought that I had a below average dick, but it never really bothered me as sexual appeal was never my primary concern. However I was quite irritated by the fact that it's quite challenging for me to see my dick when peeing upright despite having a normal healthy BMI and my stomach isn't protruding at all.

Today when I was taking a piss at a urinal it took me a few seconds before I realized my dickhole was slightly stuck at the fly of my shorts and I was literally urinating on my shorts. It was probably because I really needed to pee and I wasn't paying attention when I whipped out my dick, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if I had a slightly longer penis there would be no chance for my dick to stuck as it would stick out to a length where my dickhole wouldn't be in contact with my clothes, unless I was deliberately aiming for my pants or was shitfaced drunk.

I've never had any major confidence issues about my penis, and I'm writing this post not to whine and complain about society and females as personally I don't see this incident to be related to any of those things. However, I really do feel like having a penis of 4 cm at most times is legitimately a physical disability as it limits my physical functioning and mobility. Like if a person had a short arm and it affects their ability to reach things significantly, it would be defined as a disability right? I am an adult and I literally pissed myself when sober due to the length of my penis.
Hope you reincarnate as 8x6 Chang next life king

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, Biiyo03, TsarTsar444 and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, TheChosenChad, Biiyo03 and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Beetlejuice, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
I mean I figured it could be a pasta but u never know

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and thecel
must suck not being able to even pee now. im sorry op

• So Sad
Reactions: delusionalretard and thecel
I think there is nothing more emasculating than having a small dick.
Even being turbo manlet or turbo framelet doesn't come close

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and delusionalretard
I have small dick too, 5,5 inches, 14cm

• So Sad
Reactions: delusionalretard
This is the 1st time I can’t say “mogs me.” My condolences.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Biiyo03, Deleted member 7076 and 1 other person
How's that possible my dick flaccid is 5.5 inches

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, thecel and Incoming
Mine is like 6.0 erect? I measured ngl

• +1
Reactions: thecel
that's haram your going to hell enjoy burning in the haram remover 3000
This is why i can't take you seriously, delete your account and call it a day.

• WTF
weren't you babaling about hell yesterday ?
Idk what youre talking about, and how your foolish jokes that dont make sense have to do with my serious thread earlier.

Idk what youre talking about, and how your foolish jokes that dont make sense have to do with my serious thread earlier.
what you said was a joke ? that has to be one of the most unfunny jokes unironically the most unfunny joke every but it doesn't make sense at all "Mine is like 6.0 erect? I measured ngl" :lul: how is that a joke dumbass

what you said was a joke ? that has to be one of the most unfunny jokes unironically the most unfunny joke every but it doesn't make sense at all "Mine is like 6.0 erect? I measured ngl" how is that a joke dumbass
Im said the thread earlier. Not post, even you mentioned my older thread and now you barely make any sense. I'm closing this discussion.

Im said the thread earlier. Not post, even you mentioned my older thread and now you barely make any sense. I'm closing this discussion.
my point still stands your going to the haram remover 3000 enjoy burning in there :feelshah:

my point still stands your going to the haram remover 3000 enjoy burning in there
Again with the dumb jokes, and no i will not join you in hell in sha Allah

• JFL
Again with the dumb jokes, and no i will not join you in hell in sha Allah
how do you know if i will burn in the haram remover 3000 ? doesn't islam always promote that only allah can judge ?

(This question is 100% serious and I am looking for serious advice only. Please do not respond with jokes.)

My son refused to share his college common app essay idea with me, so I eventually decided to log into his Google account and view it myself. After seeing it, I am deeply worried that his writing may be too “mature” so to speak.

Essentially, his essay revolves around his struggles in life having a small “package”, so to speak. He talks about how he has struggled staying in relationships and how people make fun of him for it. He talks about how because of this he has learned to overcome embarrassment and ignore what others say about him.

I’m proud about the premise of the topic, but I’m worried that he is discussing something too explicit in nature (his manhood). Any thoughts on this? Should I talk to him about this and admit that I read his essay without him wanting me to?

Thanks in advance,
Liza

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14280
how do you know if i will burn in the haram remover 3000 ? doesn't islam always promote that only allah can judge ?
You are a disbeliever, if God judges you in your current state it will be over for you.

You are a disbeliever, if God judges you in your current state it will be over for you.
isn't god the same as allah (i'm christian)

isn't god the same as Allah (i'm christian)
Yeah but you're denying prophet muhammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam.

Yeah but you're denying prophet muhammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam.
i was unironically planning to convert to islam until i saw your posts

what happened

no dick for deformed face

I find it so hard to believe smalldickcelas exist. But alas they are all around us. My condolences brother
The average male is a dickcel 100% srs.

The average human penis is about 5 inches. Maybe 5.5 inches. In order for women to get anything out of sex at all, the penis must be at least between 5.5-6.5 inches. That meanst at least 40-50% of males can't even give much pleasure to women via their penis. Studies confirm this with tons of women being unable to orgasm through just vaginal sex.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and alriodai

The average human penis is about 5 inches. Maybe 5.5 inches. In order for women to get anything out of sex at all, the penis must be at least between 5.5-6.5 inches. That meanst at least 40-50% of males can't even give much pleasure to women via their penis. Studies confirm this with tons of women being unable to orgasm through just vaginal sex.
indeed, that's why 99% of people here lie abuot height and dicksize, they know it's over for their face but want more sympathy and more hope by the people on this forum so they lie about height + dick size, average man is a dickcel.

i know this may sound weird asf but i asked a couple of my friends their dicksize in convos that were related and most of them said "12 to 13 cm", they though it was above average. 12 cm is 5 inches man

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee

You being serious or larp

• +1
BBCpilled again

• +1
indeed, that's why 99% of people here lie abuot height and dicksize, they know it's over for their face but want more sympathy and more hope by the people on this forum so they lie about height + dick size, average man is a dickcel.

i know this may sound weird asf but i asked a couple of my friends their dicksize in convos that were related and most of them said "12 to 13 cm", they though it was above average. 12 cm is 5 inches man
Tbh 5 inch penis with good girth can still be pleasurable to women. Length is overrated and girth underrated.

• +1

The average human penis is about 5 inches. Maybe 5.5 inches.
Not in africa and among afro-descendant people of all the world :what:

• Love it
I am an Asian male (18M) that has a 4 cm (1.57 inches) flaccid and 10 cm (3.94 inches) erect penis. I've always thought that I had a below average dick, but it
The only thing you can do as an Asian is to find a way with your high IQ to improve your penis or at least destroy everyone with the biggest penis. I don't know if with a chemical weapon or killing non-Asians but with your high IQ you will do something. No rope.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard