Having a Tan is the best skin tone

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
If you are white you will objectively look best with a tan in the vast majority of cases (so long as visible skin damage wasn't the trade off to obtain it)

I would say this is the upper limit in terms of being tanned enough, no darker is needed

This is an example of a Solid Tan for a naturally pale guy

Here is an example of a guy who I thought pale skin looked good on the first time seeing him
But his looks level is so high that he's at the point where pale v tanned would make a negigable difference I thought

Despite him looking pale compared to delon, he does still have a bass tan
When you see him in sunlight he doesnt look pale, although this may have been from a different time of year

There is a stark contrast between this level of "paleness" and what I refer to as translucent pale
This is what translucent pale looks like compared to other europeans

To those who say we should celebrate having the whitest skin because it's unique to us and cant be naturally attained by any other race, I dont have an issue with that specifically but I am still going to address the fact that having a tan looks the best objectively and being translucent pale doesn't (Unless you're Chadlite+ with Vampire aesthetic)

Now lets address the fact that races who aren't white often aim to lighten or bleach their skin (curry foid tv presenter meltdown over looking too dark)
Lets say a sand sub is able to maintain a skintone around that of Delon's (it will be a different shade and different undertones but lets pretend it's identical)
If he attains what I've noted as the ideal skintone, why would he want to lighten his skin to be paler which is further from the ideal?
The reason for this is because when you have an ethnic pheno and tanned skin you have nothing in common with the average white
The only way to have something in common with the average white as an ethnic is by getting your skin tone as close to the white average as possible
When you look at a pale ethnic (eg. Japanese foid) among a group of whites, you only register one major difference which is the Japs pheno

Whereas if the Jap was to allow herself to tan to her natural yellow tone, when you see her among a group of whites she now has two distinct differences from the whites, her skin tone and her pheno, she does not want this.
So an ethnic getting their skin lighter doesn't actually make them look more white (they exist on entirely different spectrums) since a white can MOG hardest with tanned skin.
An ethnic getting their skin tone to that of the average white doesn't put them in direct competition facial feature wise with whites, it simply just reduces one distinct difference between them and whites so they can feel they have one trait in common.

With guys who have a preference for pale asian girls over tanned asian girls of the same pheno, it's likely that their first preference is a white girl but because they're rationalizing to themselves that Asians are their preference, they need ones that have something in common with the average white girl, and since it's impossible for that thing to be their pheno, they seek pale Asian girls.

Tanned Asians actually Fog the Pale ones most of the time although SEA phenos are more likely to have foids with decent facial bone development whereas East Asians are nearly all flat faced

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, BrickTop, Clark69 and 2 others
i feel the first tan is too much tbh

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, ey88 and notsocommonthumb
:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: ey88
How can I keep a good tan throughout the winter?

ultra pale skin vampire mogs

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and exipreess