Having a tanned, glowing and healhy skin is so atractive when not faked you guys just dont get this beceause you are inside all day and can't get one.

K

Klaas Vaaker

Iron
Yesterday this foid was playing tennis next to me and she had a great looking face only a bit of a recessed lower jaw but this doens't really matter that much for foids. She also has this crazy healthy looking skin with a good tan and just a insane aura like I coulnd't focus on my match. Like best foid I have ever seen and seeing her reminds me how little I see people these days with an actual healthy radiatin skin like never she is the first person I have seen in years that looks like this, like crazy goals for me I hope my red light therapy can help with this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, thebuffdon690 and aber
High IQ user

• +1
Reactions: aber and Klaas Vaaker
True, but I prefer porcelain skin

Screenshot 20240529 190140 TikTok
Elle-Fanning-elle-fanning-42800003-1280-1800.jpg
iu

3613611_1693158516653.png
3613610_1693158484877.png
3613584_1693157784022.png
3613621_1693158738747.png
3613625_1693158791525.png

@flippasav

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: exo, Klaas Vaaker and flippasav
Yesterday this foid was playing tennis next to me and she had a great looking face only a bit of a recessed lower jaw but this doens't really matter that much for foids. She also has this crazy healthy looking skin with a good tan and just an insane aura like I coulnd't focus on my match. Like best foid I have ever seen and seeing her reminds me how little I see people these days with an actual healthy radiatin skin like never she is the first person I have seen in years that looks like this, like crazy goals for me I hope my red light therapy can help with this.
Was she white

Only 3rd, 4th and 5th fog but the rest are okay
Isn’t tanned skin feminine?
You don't like the first one???:feelsohgod:

Tan being feminine or masculine is a forum meme, no evidence to have any sure conclusions. I believe vampiremaxxing is good for most but for specific colorings and phenotypes tanned can look as good or better

Nazi-WWII-Poster.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
You don't like the first one???:feelsohgod:

Tan being feminine or masculine is a forum meme, no evidence to have any sure conclusions. I believe vampiremaxxing is good for most but for specific colorings and phenotypes tanned can look as good or better

Nazi-WWII-Poster.jpg
Makes sense for example when can easily control her phenotype by altering it through makeup, plastic surgery etc.
A man would be called gay for wearing contact lenses.

I also believe sex hormones other than melanin have no effect on skin color

IMG 8263
IMG 8264

@Debetro those girls are look great, only you can see they aren't truly healthy they all got under eye bags.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Yesterday this foid was playing tennis next to me and she had a great looking face only a bit of a recessed lower jaw but this doens't really matter that much for foids. She also has this crazy healthy looking skin with a good tan and just an insane aura like I coulnd't focus on my match. Like best foid I have ever seen and seeing her reminds me how little I see people these days with an actual healthy radiatin skin like never she is the first person I have seen in years that looks like this, like crazy goals for me I hope my red light therapy can help with this.
Snowbunny foids w tan lines are just different

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker