Having a unity between your friends or classmates is the best feeling there is

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Went to the supermarket today and bought 2 bottles of juice to drink during class. Laughing a shit ton too. I'm glad I'm part of the popular kids
We also bullied this mouthbreather kid and some nerd with long hair

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 3962 and 2 others
Why bully faggot

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Cornnyy, Enlil and 12 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SMVbender, Deleted member 3583, turkproducer and 6 others
Bullying is natural and high T. They behave pathetic and aspie
??? Low IQ mob mentality. Keep worshipping ur subhuman popular friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, BigBoy, turkproducer and 7 others
Bullying is natural and high T. They behave pathetic and aspie
"bULLyiNg iS nATuRaL AnD HiGh T" now that sounds pathetic

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2597, Vidyacoper and 4 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
??? Low IQ mob mentality. Keep worshipping ur subhuman popular friends
You're just Butthurt because you probably fit in the same category as those mouthbreathers and autists who are so asocial the point they can't even hold a convo, keep crying

You're just Butthurt because you probably fit in the same category as those mouthbreathers and autists who are so asocial the point they can't even hold a convo, keep crying
U are not blackpilled jfl at the irony in what u just typed. U are subhuman never forget this

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4545, BigBoy and 6 others
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member is a dolichocephalic subhuman.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Pendejo, Deleted member 2846 and 6 others
No Gudru don't bully people, make jokes but not hurt emotional, real Slayers are nice to everybody.

I did the same when I was in Highschool and I prefer much more now in uni that I am nice to everybody, is like a positive dopamine circle

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, turkproducer, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
No Gudru don't bully people, make jokes but not hurt emotional, real Slayers are nice to everybody.
It's not like we were punching them or whatever but they looked funny and behaved like retards so we laughed at them

only thing matters is having hqnp wife that loves you and lets you cum in her

• +1
This was me in 8th/ 9th grade. I was a giga mogger roasting adults and fucking bitches then I got cucked by scoliosis surgery/minoxidil

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3583, turkproducer and 1 other person
U are not blackpilled jfl at the irony in what u just typed. U are subhuman never forget this

He's not subhuman but he's a fucking sick for bullying people that shit leaves mental scars you don't forget you come in the world in full resolution you leave it with tons of distortions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
@Gudru man don’t do this. Bullying destroys people from the inside out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and hebbewem
This thread is certified cringe.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685
This was me in 8th/ 9th grade. I was a giga mogger roasting adults and fucking bitches then I got cucked by scoliosis surgery/minoxidil
I wonder why... karma is a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
@Gudru man don’t do this. Bullying destroys people from the inside out.
You're all acting like a bunch of babies jfl. It's not like we beat them up and stole their lunch

Be humble bro ur chin looks like a ball sack

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, fakemeta., Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
For a community that hates females and normies for "lookshaming", you would think we wouldn't do the same.........

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, turkproducer, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
Be humble bro ur chin looks like a ball sack
Only in pictures. Irl it just looks a bit unprojected and big at the same time but atleast it doesn't look recessed
For a community that hates females and normies for "lookshaming", you would think we wouldn't do the same.........
I don't hate them for it though, it's natural and happens in the entire animal kingdom. Humans are still humans. You unconsciously also treat people differently based on their looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
dont bully bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
please tell me you’re joking.......

you got friends and now want to bully ppl who remind you of your past self bc u have so much self hate

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and turkproducer
you got friends and now want to bully ppl who remind you of your past self bc u have so much self hate
No lmao, I wasn't even the one purely doing the bullying but we laughed at them for acting like a bunch of little kids and the fact the mouthbreather was staring at us like he was dying. Yall are a bunch of fucking pussies Jesus christ

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
No lmao, I wasn't even the one purely doing the bullying but we laughed at them for acting like a bunch of little kids and the fact the mouthbreather was staring at us like he was dying. Yall are a bunch of fucking pussies Jesus christ
you act like a tough guy now that u have a pack of friends jfl.

• +1
never had friends crew

• So Sad
yeah tbh i miss high school i laughed at so many subhumans but probably was cope because i was subhuman myself. it was never straight up bullying tho, my friends the "popular" kids would full on bully people and i tried to stop it generally when it got too far. but damn there was some funny shit that happened jfl

nowadays im just a social nice guy that everyone likes, i don't bully i just roast lol

• +1
you act like a tough guy now that u have a pack of friends jfl.
How am I acting tough you fucking retard? It's pretty funny to see you spend so much time on here now when you tried to make some legacy and leave forever. My view on bullying was always telhe same, I was bullied too as a kid once or twice and I don't cry about it cause I beat them up

How am I acting tough you fucking retard? It's pretty funny to see you spend so much time on here now when you tried to make some legacy and leave forever. My view on bullying was always telhe same, I was bullied too as a kid once or twice and I don't cry about it cause I beat them up
jfl

You still bully people in college? That's like a high school thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, hebbewem and turkproducer
You still bully people in college? That's like a high school thing
Define bullying. And here it's different cause some of us end up in college by the age of 17

Define bullying. And here it's different cause some of us end up in college by the age of 17
Idk didnt you say you were bullying that guy? Well yeah I also went to college when I was 17

bro youre so cool man

• +1
i dont have friends tbhngljfl and get roasted by my friends tbhngljfldedsrs

life is suffering as a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
it is bully or be bulllied.

got sex or be incel.

coopers gona cope tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209

I hope you die
I was bullied too as a kid once or twice and I don't cry about it cause I beat them up

"once or twice" thats not bullying. you don't know what bullying is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 4209
I hope you die

"once or twice" thats not bullying. you don't know what bullying is
try "bullied from age 8 to 18 developing anorexia and nearly dying, then moving to uni and getting bullied there"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back