Having a woman pee on you, Chad trait?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Srs. I need to make sure I think like a Chad.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung, PointOfNoReturn, Autismcel and 4 others
A real chad would piss all over the girl from head to toe

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, TechnoBoss, xuzky and 4 others
A real chad would piss all over the girl from head to toe
And vice versa, right?

Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, SoundnVision and LancasteR
Didn‘t knew you like golden showers jimmy
virgins meme GIF by Death From Above 1979

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and BigJimsWornOutTires
Didn‘t knew you like golden showers jimmy
virgins meme GIF by Death From Above 1979
Whoa. Dude. You just created an origin story for a superhero character. And because of that golden shower next to the uranium depository, whenever a woman pees on him, he's filled with extraordinary power and uses it to help the hookers and strippers with their foes and pimps.

And his name.... P.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Whoa. Dude. You just created an origin story for a superhero character. And because of that golden shower next to the uranium depository, whenever a woman pees on him, he's filled with extraordinary power and uses it to help the hookers and strippers with their foes and pimps.
I‘d watch that ngl. Better than the recycled crap they’re bringing into cinemas nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I‘d watch that ngl. Better than the recycled crap they’re bringing into cinemas nowadays.
The writers of The Boys can pull that off. They could write up a character who was shot up with V but didn't know that. He discovered his powers after a woman peed on him. Because of that, and not knowing about Big Pharmas injections when he was a child, he believes the golden shower activates his special gift.

• JFL
As a woman pees on him for public humiliation amusement, this is him filling up with extraordinary powers:

Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and murdah
Pharmaceuticals were always sorcery.
That‘s why they‘re legalizing all that shit now. My neighbor country just legalized weed a few months ago. Turning everyone‘s brains to mush.

• +1
That‘s why they‘re legalizing all that shit now. My neighbor country just legalized weed a few months ago. Turning everyone‘s brains to mush.
Back during my mainstream social media days, before I deleted everything after I met with an anonymous source with special privilege, I posted material about the drug makers. Lots of content! This was before 2019. I warned the public that drugmakers have too much power and money and will use this against the world. I reminded the public of the true definition of pharmaceuticals, as we're discussing now. I warned the public if the opiate lawsuits continue and prosper, they will unleash a deadly virus upon mankind, or make one up so they can achieve immunity and special privilege with the judicial sector esp billionaires that run the government and crush the lawsuits or have them thrown out. I learned many politicians and higher-ups in DC are high as a fucking kite!

Remember Ted Kennedy always dosing off during hearings? He was heavily drugged. Hillary Clinton, during her campaign days, was recorded by the press heavily loaded on opiates and valium. Her bodyguards had to carry her to her limo.

• +1
Back during my mainstream social media days, before I deleted everything after I met with an anonymous source with special privilege, I posted material about the drug makers. Lots of content! This was before 2019. I warned the public that drugmakers have too much power and money and will use this against the world. I reminded the public of the true definition of pharmaceuticals, as we're discussing now. I warned the public if the opiate lawsuits continue and prosper, they will unleash a deadly virus upon mankind, or make one up so they can achieve immunity and special privilege with the judicial sector esp billionaires that run the government and crush the lawsuits or have them thrown out. I learned many politicians and higher-ups in DC are high as a fucking kite!

Remember Ted Kennedy always dosing off during hearings? He was heavily drugged. Hillary Clinton, during her campaign days, was recorded by the press heavily loaded on opiates and valium. Her bodyguards had to carry her to her limo.
Makes sense. It‘s a big money-making scheme. Social media and those trends are like a cash cow for big Pharma. Imagine how many anxiety meds or antidepressiva they sell.
Also you’re right, they mostly put up druggies on the "election" list. The other problem is that nowadays they‘re not elections anymore but selections.

• +1
posting this on a public forum is crazy ngl
Oh, right, right. Men dressed like women playing women's sports and taking the trophies from them isn't crazy. Men dressed like grandmothers in charge of special divisions in government are also not crazy. Oh, okay, buddy. Thanks for the advice!

• +1
Makes sense. It‘s a big money-making scheme. Social media and those trends are like a cash cow for big Pharma. Imagine how many anxiety meds or antidepressiva they sell.
Also you’re right, they mostly put up druggies on the "election" list. The other problem is that nowadays they‘re not elections anymore but selections.
Government officials have always been preselected and votes are for entertainment purposes only. Judicial systems DO NOT preselect. They truly are voted in... except the Supreme Court realm as everyone knows. Government has had the biggest hard-on for judges since the agreement of the states to unite into one. If you remember, Biden tried to enforce vaccinations on people and the judges told his handlers, him included, "No, Sir, not today, never"—Denied!

But soon, during the upcoming world war with China, the government will take full control over all police departments, jails, and judicial courts. Big Change is coming. And Christians will be public enemy number one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Big Change is coming. And Christians will be public enemy number one.
They‘re already conditioning people for it ln tiktok and co. Spreading lies and mocking Jesus Christ and everyone who believes in him.

• +1
Just recently, like a few months ago, the independent press caught Bill Clinton high as a kite wandering shops. The man looked as if he was floating and didn't care where he was. Amazing. I tried to find that content and can't. Not sure what the fuck that's about.

• Woah
Chad can have a woman do whatever he wants for him, be it humiliate/dominate him or humiliate/dominate her, and he’ll still have the power in the relationship

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: elcrusader, BigJimsWornOutTires and sub5c3l
@PointOfNoReturn thoughts?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and PointOfNoReturn
Golden showers are hot as fuck, just get in a bath tub and have her squat above you. I want to drink a girls piss
@PointOfNoReturn thoughts?
Just drink raw piss

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn