Having an Incel frame and wrist = Death tier

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Overlord
Literally went outside and all men who were married weren't chads or whatever but they looks bulky always to a certain extent. Only teens had that skinny look, most dads with a family had a good frame, good wrists, good neck, traps and muscular development.

Of course they didn't look like body-builders lol but they underneath the fat you could see that they have a lot of forearm bulk and whatnot

Never saw a married man that had a body similar to this.

Yet I saw some gigachad with 3 children and a tradwife that looked like this :

Not as huge nor tall but you get the point yeah.

The forearms, wrist and traps are the muscles that give the biggest "masculine" look through the shirt.

Or just look masc overall, of course having balance would be ideal between facial aesthetics but if you are already an unredeemable ugly ogre, might as well Shavkhat Rakhmanov max no?

Realistically women aren't only getting into LTRs with top 1 percent facially good looking men.

Lower you are = less options with leeways for guys who are lucky or have other halos like height, body or status.

Exreme manletism, deformities and incel body = truecel traits generally.

Note : I noticed I looked noticeably better frauding my Incel body yesterday with jeans and a decent fitting hoodie. It's legit.

@cromagnon @HighTierSubhuman @BrutalMogger @Xangsane ( Thoughts on your experiences in the UK? ) @Jason Voorhees @Chadeep @mayo mogger @Bonesbonesbonesbone @normie_joe @Autismcel @alurmo @ChadL1te @NorwoodAscender @ey88 @greycel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: vernier, Alt Number 3, noonespecial and 17 others
Literally went outside and all men who were married weren't chads or whatever but they looks bulky always to a certain extent. Only teens had that skinny look, most dads with a family had a good frame, good wrists, good neck, traps and muscular development.

Of course they didn't look like body-builders lol but they underneath the fat you could see that they have a lot of forearm bulk and whatnot

View attachment 3191811

View attachment 3191813

View attachment 3191815

The forearms, wrist and traps are the muscles that give the biggest "masculine" look through the shirt.

Or just look masc overall, of course having balance would be ideal between facial aesthetics but if you are already an unredeemable ugly ogre, might as well Shavkhat Rakhmanov max no?

Realistically women aren't only getting into LTRs with top 1 percent facially good looking men.

Lower you are = less options with leeways for guys who are lucky or have other halos like height, body or status.

View attachment 3191820

Note : I noticed I looked noticeably better frauding my Incel body yesterday with jeans and a decent fitting hoodie. It's legit.

@cromagnon @HighTierSubhuman @BrutalMogger @Xangsane ( Thoughts on your experiences in the UK? ) @Jason Voorhees @Chadeep @mayo mogger @Bonesbonesbonesbone @normie_joe @Autismcel @alurmo @ChadL1te @NorwoodAscender @ey88 @greycel
thicker bones are more dimorphicc than height

lmao

height is up there

but

neck
bones density
skull size

are one of the most salient dimorphic features

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Ryldoo IS COPING, isis_Bleach and 2 others
My frame is pretty good, it’ll fill in more with age

• Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Skinny wrists mog but unfortunately you need steroids to look big :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Saint Casanova, humanoidsub7 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
i have 5.5 inch wrists and tiny frame too, it's brutal, this is why i hopped on e and i advise everyone with inferior feminine bone structures to do so as well

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Surfsup, Saint Casanova, PROMETHEUS and 5 others
i have 5.5 inch wrists and tiny frame too, it's brutal, this is why i hopped on e and i advise everyone with inferior feminine bone structures to do so as well
Nigga you do not have 5.5 inch wrists. That's literally bottom 0.01 percentile.
But your ribcage is fem enough...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and IAMNOTANINCEL
Nigga you do not have 5.5 inch wrists. That's literally bottom 0.01 percentile.
But your ribcage is fem enough...
Yeah, I think the measurement is incorrect, unless he is LARPING

I have death tier wrists and they were 6 inches.

Because all of that increases with age

• Hmm...
not another one :feelswhat: wtf is wrong with you

• +1
frame and wrists are gay

face is law

• +1
having an ugly face is more badder

• Hmm...
I have 30 bidelt rn, I'm gymmaxxing to make that atleast 35. My wrists are not that thick tbh

View attachment 3191811

View attachment 3191813

View attachment 3191815

View attachment 3191820

• Woah
@HighTierSubhuman

some looks philosophy for you :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
@HighTierSubhuman

some looks philosophy for you :feelshmm:
Good read. My clavicles aren't that bad but I'm short, have tiny hands and wrists and have wide hips that make my body look kinda weird.

• So Sad
Good read. My clavicles aren't that bad but I'm short, have tiny hands and wrists and have wide hips that make my body look kinda weird.
Are the bones in the hip area wide or do you just have alot of fat there?

Are you working out?

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Are the bones in the hip area wide or do you just have alot of fat there?

Are you working out?
Nah the bones are just wide. I haven't been eating much recently so I'm pretty skinny. I workout but just kinda inconsistently

• +1
I’ve seen plenty of framelets with families jfl.

Most people nowadays will have smaller wrists than usual due to estrogenics and plastics impacting Prenatal and pubertal androgens.

mans frame=womans hips
mans wrist=womans waist
mans neck=womans breasts

• JFL
over for us framelets
6 foot barefoot
6 inch wrist
13.8 inch neck
59 kg/130 lbs
when im lean im literally lighter than the avarage woman despite being far taller,im 23 but i will forever look like a teenager,thank god my face is not bad

• So Sad
over for us framelets
6 foot barefoot
6 inch wrist
13.8 inch neck
59 kg/130 lbs
when im lean im literally lighter than the avarage woman despite being far taller,im 23 but i will forever look like a teenager,thank god my face is not bad
Same wrist and height but I am skinnier

53 kg 😵‍💫

• Love it
Reactions: Skinnycel_
Same wrist and height but I am skinnier

53 kg 😵‍💫
twin,how are you coping?
im gymcelling personally,i leanmaxxed to 59kg and my face finally looks good,i can finally see my bone structure and for the first time ever i can actually see my abs but i dont want to femalemaxx and stay at 59kg.problem is,i dont want to bulk and increase bodyfat %

what are you doing to masculinemaxx?

• Woah
twin,how are you coping?
im gymcelling personally,i leanmaxxed to 59kg and my face finally looks good,i can finally see my bone structure and for the first time ever i can actually see my abs but i dont want to femalemaxx and stay at 59kg.problem is,i dont want to bulk and increase bodyfat %
Yeah I'm working out, pretty lean already and my body comp doesn't change so I just stuff myself with food

what are you doing to masculinemaxx?
Working out is the only thing I can do, tbh...

I already keep some facial hair and stuff.

• Love it
Reactions: Skinnycel_
Yeah I'm working out, pretty lean already and my body comp doesn't change so I just stuff myself with food

Working out is the only thing I can do, tbh...

I already keep some facial hair and stuff.
bro i saw your pics in another thread and i swear you dont even look like a framelet,you actually look quite masculine imo + you are tall so unless you are way skinnier irl compared to pics it doesent matter.mirin tbh

i have good facial hair too but i prefer prettyboymaxxing now that my face looks decent,i just want to be more robust and not so lightweight

• Woah