Having an ugly girlfriend. Better than no gf at all? (Preselection)

S

spirili

Iron
Is it a halo to have a ltb gf? Would that make HTBs and above become attracted to you? Or would they laugh at you for not being able to pull hotter ones?

girls will start to want you once u get a girlfriend

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, spirili and greycel
fuck no, i will never fuck or kiss or hold hands with an ugly disgusting looking slut

this is why i’m stacysexual

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LegitUser, chicoperuanowski, silencio and 6 others
Would that make HTBs and above become attracted to you
If you mog her a lot they might think you are not superficial

Or... They might think you are so autistic only someone so ugly would be willing to date you

Difficult to tell really

I would say don't bother because maintaining a girl cost money unless she is your sugar mommy

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, CarrotMaxxer, rand anon and 1 other person
If you mog her a lot they might think you are not superficial

Or... They might think you are so autistic only someone so ugly would be willing to date you

Difficult to tell really

I would say don't bother because maintaining a girl cost money unless she is your sugar mommy

She stopped dating me probably because after 4 dates I still didn't kiss her or show any physical affection. She probably thought I was an autistic loser with no experience, but really, I just wasn't attracted to her

literally 0 desire to kiss her, and only saw her as a friend

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and rand anon
Is it a halo to have a ltb gf? Would that make HTBs and above become attracted to you? Or would they laugh at you for not being able to pull hotter ones?
No

• +1
Reactions: spirili and Bonecel01
No

• +1
Reactions: spirili and Bonecel01
girls will start to want you once u get a girlfriend
But does the girlfriend's looks level matter? I'd assume that hot girls would laugh at me for not being able to do better