Having any type of Asian friends is a massive failo IRL

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Makes you look like an outcasted different low status low pedigree nerd, same with having an Asian girlfriend.

They're universally known for eating dogs, having very disgusting hygiene and as a good banger they're now also known for pretty much infecting the entire world with an infamous dangerous disease.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, chadpreetcel123, Reoa and 16 others
that greycel in success didnt explain how to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
ye whenever i see a chink irl i always look angry at them and say corona in their face when they look back

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, SixFootManlet, JMax and 3 others
Cope, asians are cool :feelsez:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Arkantos, Deleted member 2205 and 5 others
ye whenever i see a chink irl i always look angry at them and say corona in their face when they look back
Hahaha srs?

• JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 685
Cope, asians are cool :feelsez:
You live in Australia, if anything it's an even bigger failo there since people aren't that cucked down under
ye did it multiple times already (theres many chinks here)
How do they respond bro legit alcohol tier low inhibitions

nah. asian gfs can be hot

I want to fuck an asian foid, who can barely speak english, she will cry to stop but I won't understand a thing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: auboutduprecipice, SixFootManlet, Deleted member 4671 and 8 others
Who cares? Your social status and the respect you deserve is mostly just about your looks. If you're ugly fatso yourself hanging out with the cool kids, everyone will still think you're a tryhard loser. If a handsome chad type of guy hangs out with even deformed people, he'll be seen as a good guy with a heart of pure gold.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Nosecel, Arkantos and 3 others
You live in Australia, if anything it's an even bigger failo there since people aren't that cucked down under

How do they respond bro legit alcohol tier low inhibitions
they are extremly weird about it. i always take the piss out of them because they dont know how to react to someone being different or offensive, they mostly just look at the ground and walk fast

• +1
having asian friends rn is like walking around with a sign saying u have corona virus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, turkproducer and Deleted member 685
I want to fuck an asian foid, who can barely speak english, she will cry to stop but I won't understand a thing
Just get in to asian hellhole prison theory

Who cares? Your social status and the respect you deserve is mostly just about your looks. If you're ugly fatso yourself hanging out with the cool kids, everyone will still think yoj're a tryhard loser. If a handsome chad type of guy hangs out with even deformed people, he'll be seen as a good guy with a heart of pure gold.
Nah the chad will just be seen as different for not realizing his worth and value in the real world and hell skip out on alot important moments in his chad life. People would immediately tell him he can get better.

You're just taking extremes, having Asian friends is still a failo

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Makes you look like an outcasted different low status low pedigree nerd, same with having an Asian girlfriend.

They're universally known for eating dogs, having very disgusting hygiene and as a good banger they're now also known for pretty much infecting the entire world with an infamous dangerous disease.

Asians I thought were known to be the most cleanly

• JFL
Nah, my city is full of them
Over for your city, then. You must be from Australia, in a few years it'll be a chinese colony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
Reactions: Justttt
lol I wish u were born a gook u cunt

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Justttt, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
Fuck the bitches. Sacrificing your fatherland for some smelly pussy? Time to wake up son.
This ain't my fatherland, to hell with Australia

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Justttt, hebbewem and 1 other person

C O P E.
Chad can have asian friends and still get women.

C O P E.
Chad can have asian friends and still get women.
He'd still have lower status than when he'd have tall white north atlantid/nordic/black/mulatto med buddies.

Also what a shit analogy, chad could be bbfs with the elephant man and still fuck your oneitis in a sec
This ain't my fatherland, to hell with Australia
Wtf man that's fucking disgusting
@Dyorotic2 gtfih

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
Wtf man that's fucking disgusting
@Dyorotic2 gtfih
Australia is built on immigration, I am all for nationalism within Europe, but that sort of mentality here is retarded honestly

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 2597
Nearly all of my mates are white and if anything I halo them.

Australia is built on immigration, I am all for nationalism within Europe, but that sort of mentality here is retarded honestly
That's what the Jews want you to think

Fuck you bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and LordGodcat
That's what the Jews want you to think
People claim they care but do nothing about it.
So why would I care tbh

Its like living in the US and complaining about mexicans, just is what it is

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Deleted member 2597 and hebbewem
Fuck you bro
ur only half a chink bro and i mean the actual social awkward chinks. the ones who wear weird clothes and have glasses and have 200 iq

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 685
ur only half a chink bro and i mean the actual social awkward chinks. the ones who wear weird clothes and have glasses and have 200 iq
Yes those are the ones I'm mostly talking about too. Usually Chinese honkongese Korean or Japanese

Nearly all of my mates are white and if anything I halo them.

You're the token asian guy of your friend group so your friends get progressiveness/diversity halo

Chinks and curries exist to get mogged by aussie gigachads

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 1464
I don't have any asian friends

Every friend of mine is white with the exception of a black guy and an arab

• +1
  • So Sad
I don't have any asian friends

Every friend of mine is white with the exception of a black guy and an arab
Most of my friends are white, black and Arab too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
only if they are incel tier in looks bro. having a chang bro or a stacy asian gf is by no means a failo

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Deleted member 3795 and hebbewem
yes very inel trait

shows that u have so little social skills you have to hang out with literal aspies who cant speak english for them to be in your league.

• +1
What's with Asian hate, they're funny people, jfl at low IQ ignorant people that thinks all asians have Corona it's a big sign ur a failed normie who's trying to fit in with the herd

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 685
You're the token asian guy of your friend group so your friends get progressiveness/diversity halo

What you mean token asian guy?

And yeah I help my friends pull a lot.

What you mean token asian guy?

And yeah I help my friends pull a lot.

That one asian friend in an all white group so they don't seem racist

• +1
What's with Asian hate, they're funny people, jfl at low IQ ignorant people that thinks all asians have Corona it's a big sign ur a failed normie who's trying to fit in with the herd
You make up threads about fucking your own sister for "ascending", I'm not surprised you fit in the same category mate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3328
You make up threads about fucking your own sister for "ascending", I'm not surprised you fit in the same category mate

He's gonna be a male model in the future. You're talking to the next O'Pry/Chico/Gandy. Watch your mouth.

• JFL
My only asian friend is weird and a little bit aspie, but I still hang out with him bcs he was there for me in my worst periods. Also he is a good person

• +1
I’ve only been able to make friends with Asians and non NT white guys lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SixFootManlet

@PrettyBoyMaxxing thoughts

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846