Having Autism Is The Most Brutal Thing That Can Happen To A Man

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
I have this problem, that whenever I go outside my autism always causes me to act a little "twitchy". I don't think it's that bad, but it probably is.

Just at school I overheard some girls, maybe 20 feet away from me in the same hall. I'm not sure they were talking about me but a girl repeated like 5 times that this school has a bunch of autistic people, like in a very demeaning way. Ofcourse I had to resist the urge to break down crying right there and then so I was like I need to go home asap.

Autism is the worst because you never know when you're acting autistic again, and when you do it's usually too late. You've already made a fool of yourself. It's as if the way I act is so subhuman that wherever I go people will laugh at me just for existing.

You guys should be happy that you have pulled a gf in the past, and if not probably will in the future. All you need to be is NT I'll die on that hill. But for autismcels to my degree it's over. Crazy how that works.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, Darkeningstar, Sprinkles and 2 others
I have this problem, that whenever I go outside my autism always causes me to act a little "twitchy". I don't think it's that bad, but it probably is.

Just at school I overheard some girls, maybe 20 feet away from me in the same hall. I'm not sure they were talking about me but a girl repeated like 5 times that this school has a bunch of autistic people, like in a very demeaning way. Ofcourse I had to resist the urge to break down crying right there and then so I was like I need to go home asap.

Autism is the worst because you never know when you're acting autistic again, and when you do it's usually too late. You've already made a fool of yourself. It's as if the way I act is so subhuman that wherever I go people will laugh at me just for existing.

You guys should be happy that you have pulled a gf in the past, and if not probably will in the future. All you need to be is NT I'll die on that hill. But for autismcels to my degree it's over. Crazy how that works.
Yeah, this sound reddit-ish jfl

Autist

• +1
Reactions: nofap

Cope

You’re the proof that autists don’t have higher IQ‘s than normal people. I mean, you are probably the dumbest user here (by far)

NTfags will never understand the struggle

• +1
Reactions: gigell and PlayersGetPlayed
You’re the proof that autists don’t have higher IQ‘s than normal people. I mean, you are probably the dumbest user here (by far)
No offense but I have yet to see you post one reply that isn't low iq