Having bad parents affects you and therefore your friends and relationships

Deleted member 14528

Deleted member 14528

Bronze
Lets say you have shit parents who are abusive you are going to go to school and get bad grades and most likely have some sort of mental health issue. This is in turn going to affect your friends and people might even think you’re ‘weird’. Now compare this to the kid who has normal nice parents, he now has life on easy mode and can even capitalise on being normie compared to you who has a hard time fitting in due to problems at home. Even if youre chad youre still going to have mental health issues if your dad is narc abuser compared to chad who has normal parents who everyone likes because his life is on easy mode where he thinks things like getting the wrong order at chipotle is the worst thing in the world.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Schönling, thereallegend and 8 others
it is impossible to have a normal social life as a guy if you have non NT parents or if some tragedy happened to your family. my mom died when i was 2. dad is bluepilled and is a ceo, so he was always stressed and even depressed. money was never an issue, but my upbringing was just awful. fights all the time caused by my step mom who is a single mother (why did my dad go for a single mom instead of a widow) plus mouthbreathing, shit diet, barely played sports (i actually have decent genes but nobody cared about my health so i got fucked) now people expect me to become a doctor. i always had bad grades because of not being NT and depression, im glad i had NT friends that helped me fit in a bit. im just destined to get butt fucked for the rest of my life unless i looksmax and actually become a doctor.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Landorus, thereallegend, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
the parentpill is brutal, I know firsthand as an isolated homeschoolcel

it is impossible to have a normal social life as a guy if you have non NT parents or if some tragedy happened to your family. my mom died when i was 2. dad is bluepilled and is a ceo, so he was always stressed and even depressed. money was never an issue, but my upbringing was just awful. fights all the time caused by my step mom who is a single mother (why did my dad go for a single mom instead of a widow) plus mouthbreathing, shit diet, barely played sports (i actually have decent genes but nobody cared about my health so i got fucked) now people expect me to become a doctor. i always had bad grades because of not being NT and depression, im glad i had NT friends that helped me fit in a bit. im just destined to get butt fucked for the rest of my life unless i looksmax and actually become a doctor.
we basically lived the same life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
No, the main reason why we are the way we are is because of the way our brain works. That is also why some people find it easy to go become a doctor while others can never achieve it no matter how hard they work at it. It all depends on genetics, and if you work hard and make the most out of your genetics, in some industries, that will be enough, but in others, you'll still fail, but hey, at least you will have tried at achieving your goal.

In a sense, you can blame your parents for having inferior genetics, but that's not exactly their fault because they didn't choose to be born that way either. But anyways, nobody has good genetics in every field, we all have strengths and weaknesses, some people are made to be bodybuilders, others are made to be bodybuilders, powerlifters, strongmen, boxers, basketball players, football players, olympic swimmers, olympic runners, actors, models, doctors, and so on. But nobody is great at everything. So, the key is to find what you are good at and excel at that as a career, and that is the greatest struggle because unless you are lucky, you won't figure that out early on and you may never even discover your strengths. That is why many people end up working as wage cucks for the rest of their miserable lives. People tend to choose the safe option but they never attempt a new industry that they may be amazing at.

Most successful people didn't have amazing parents, they just had a talent that they found and put to good use and made money from it. That should be the goal of life as a human being because it is our true purpose, to do what we were made to do.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Paroxysm and TeenAscender
Yeah parents is extremely important
I parent pilled users on lookism years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
can confirm :feelswhy:

we basically lived the same life
sorry to hear that. but we have to cope somehow. also please try to avoid non NT girls. my ex was also non NT and she completely fucked my mental health. it is best to date a feminist than a chick that LARPs 24/7 as your perfect GF only to fuck you in the end.

Very true. I had an abusive mother growing up and a complete cuck father. The worst combo of parents for a young male to have during his developmental years. It ruined my life. I'm a mess now and i'll never fully recover. I'm scared of foids.

Cope. Give me a 6psl face and all the mental problems vs a 5psl face with optimal mental health

• JFL
Reactions: BetaGayFace2 and Korea
Cope. Give me a 6psl face and all the mental problems vs a 5psl face with optimal mental health
Mental Retardation: mild to severe impairment in intellectual ability equivalent to an IQ of 70 to 75 or below that is accompanied by significant limitations in social, practical, and conceptual skills.

Check to see if you have the above.

Mental Retardation: mild to severe impairment in intellectual ability equivalent to an IQ of 70 to 75 or below that is accompanied by significant limitations in social, practical, and conceptual skills.

Check to see if you have the above.

Yeah I’ll take that with a 6psl face anyday

i wanna kill myslef because of my retarded parents they legit destroyed my will to live since like 10 years ago (im24)
subhuman alcoholic father and braindamaged mother
fking over for me

My parents, being immigrants were hesitant with me hanging out with white people to the point that it was an uphill battle to get them to even let me go to parties. That and their obsessive focus on me studying fucked my ability to socialize or work out while growing up. Your first 18 years of life ends up dictating the remaining 62 *years* so much :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and thereallegend