Having black-pilled parents with money is a rare blessing

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi

They paid for their manlet son to grow 18cm...

That's true fucking love.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, zura, midlatinocel and 9 others
terrible parents, feeding their son even more body dysmorphia than he already has

what happened to giving out hygiene tips? showering? going to the gym?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, klamus, zura and 11 others
terrible parents, feeding their son even more body dysmorphia than he already has

Tik Tok invasion has turned everything on this website to irony, gaslighting, and gatekeeping. It's fucking over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, 5.5psl, optimisticzoomer and 5 others
Tik Tok invasion has turned everything on this website to irony, gaslighting, and gatekeeping. It's fucking over.
so true, best thing to do is get off the site and looksmax for a few months, come back later when things have died down.

• +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson and Octavian_Augustus
For every parent like this you have 99,999 garbage, trash mentality parents who wont pay for anything and insist the genetic flaws they passed onto you are something you just have to live with.

At least in civilized first world nations the state pays for you to fix severe flaws like dumbo ears, severe facial or chest deformities, or being 30cm behind your height trajectory.

But if you're not born in one of these countries and your parents suck, people often kill themselves in such situations after enduring years of bullying, ostracism and ignoring from peers and the opposite gender.

Lesson of the story, don't have kids if you're just going to make their life miserable. Kids are not your pet, accessory or project.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, HitAndRun, zura and 5 others
he is still a bottom 2% turbo ultra manlet i thought he gonna be 7 ft before watching the vid

Went from turbo nigga subhuman manlet to manlet, i would say thats a win congratz

For every parent like this you have 99,999 garbage, trash mentality parents who wont pay for anything and insist the genetic flaws they passed onto you are something you just have to live with.

At least in civilized first world nations the state pays for you to fix severe flaws like dumbo ears, severe facial or chest deformities, or being 30cm behind your height trajectory.

But if you're not born in one of these countries and your parents suck, people often kill themselves in such situations after enduring years of bullying, ostracism and ignoring from peers and the opposite gender.

Lesson of the story, don't have kids if you're just going to make their life miserable. Kids are not your pet, accessory or project.
I can't blame parents for not understanding the current world. Times were not as superficial and looks based in the 80s-90s vs now. They just don't understand how important looks have become. I'll be fully black-pilled and will help my children if I have the means to do so.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, HitAndRun, zura and 1 other person
I can't blame parents for not understanding the current world. Times were not as superficial and looks based in the 80s-90s vs now. They just don't understand how important looks have become. I'll be fully black-pilled and will help my children if I have the means to do so.
Its not that looks have become more important, its more so that
1) oversocialization via social media has increased reach of top males, so before woman were only exposed to a small population of males where they chose the top %'s that means in one group of lets say 50 breeding-age men, the standards may be low and the females would never know it. Now those top % males from the small town are competing on a global scale.

2) People are getting uglier. Due to pollutants in the air, water, radiation from new technology, lower standard to reproduce and easier lifestyles, woman not considering child raising an important duty (worse facial growth, which impacts tons of other things)

3) the internet is allowing truths to be uncovered which otherwise would not have been. One of them being that humans are visual creatures, we choose mates based on physical

Its not that looks have become more important, its more so that
1) oversocialization via social media has increased reach of top males, so before woman were only exposed to a small population of males where they chose the top %'s that means in one group of lets say 50 breeding-age men, the standards may be low and the females would never know it. Now those top % males from the small town are competing on a global scale.

2) People are getting uglier. Due to pollutants in the air, water, radiation from new technology, lower standard to reproduce and easier lifestyles, woman not considering child raising an important duty (worse facial growth, which impacts tons of other things)

3) the internet is allowing truths to be uncovered which otherwise would not have been. One of them being that humans are visual creatures, we choose mates based on physical
Yes all of that is true.

Besides that, people were much poorer in the past and status mattered a lot more. As a woman, If you had a normal/ugly looking suitor that could give you a decent life vs a handsome dude that was actually poor and would have given you a life of hard word and some starving days... the choice was quickly done.

Nowadays, in most Western countries, everyone has a "safe" and mostly enjoyable life. No one is starving, no is homeless (except the very bottom of the population). And jobs are less tiring than they were in the past. So given all that, "status"/"stability" plays a lesser role.

Combine that with the fact we have a very open society, where casual sex is accepted more, where people are not feeling the need to settle immediately... and you indeed get this hypergamy phenomena.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, klamus and mvp2v1
Honestly might get LL, if I feel I haven't ascended enough with my jaw/eye surgeries + implants.
7-8 more cm might really be tempting.

forgot nofap

Thats some based fucking parents

Dumbass parents they shouldn’t have given him manlet genes then

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and HitAndRun