Having children as an ugly person is the most selfish thing you can do

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Even if you 'make' it by betabucksing some (probably ugly) foid, you're effectively setting up any offspring that you father for a horrible lifetime.

Not only will they inherit your shitty appearance, but they will also probably suffer all your health problems as well (both my parents suffer a deviated septum which I inherited and have difficulty breathing because of it). This on top of the low status and poverty you probably also have unless you're 160 IQ ricecel.

Your kid will be bullied at school, make few or no friends, have no girlfriend/become an incel, will probably do poorly academically (ugly people have lower IQ on average unless you're rice), fall into major depression, become a coping alcoholic or drug addict, maybe even rope eventually...

Even if your kid is born a foid, they're lifetime still isn't very likely to be worth living. They won't be as fucked as they would've been had they been born male, but people will still look down on them and they will have low status and probably a shit job. Chad will never look at them. Only sub-human betabucks.

Put simply, there are NO legimate reasons to have a kid if you're ugly. Breeding as an ugly person should be a crime. We desperately need to bring eugenics back.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Manuhub69, Nick.Harte and 11 others
Agreed, your looks and IQ put you on a path that is pretty much inescapable. If you are given low looks and iq, majority of life is struggling until you end up in a metaphorical dump! Gl and smart people, the inverse.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Thats why condoms exist, if only your parents knew how to use them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Artemis
Chico in the corner of the class:
francisco lachowski laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 32410 and Nick.Harte
Even if you 'make' it by betabucksing some (probably ugly) foid, you're effectively setting up any offspring that you father for a horrible lifetime.

Not only will they inherit your shitty appearance, but they will also probably suffer all your health problems as well (both my parents suffer a deviated septum which I inherited and have difficulty breathing because of it). This on top of the low status and poverty you probably also have unless you're 160 IQ ricecel.

Your kid will be bullied at school, make few or no friends, have no girlfriend/become an incel, will probably do poorly academically (ugly people have lower IQ on average unless you're rice), fall into major depression, become a coping alcoholic or drug addict, maybe even rope eventually...

Even if your kid is born a foid, they're lifetime still isn't very likely to be worth living. They won't be as fucked as they would've been had they been born male, but people will still look down on them and they will have low status and probably a shit job. Chad will never look at them. Only sub-human betabucks.

Put simply, there are NO legimate reasons to have a kid if you're ugly. Breeding as an ugly person should be a crime. We desperately need to bring eugenics back.
U lost me at the female part

I d say being rich is more importan5 if u want to have kids

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
This on top of the low status and poverty you probably also have unless you're 160 IQ ricecel.
ugly people have lower IQ on average unless you're rice
Gigaover.
I barely managed to find a uni after I graduated, IQ mogging by other Chinese is a death sentence.

You should breed with a stacy as a sub 5 to save your genetics, which is very unlikely as you'd have to be a millionaire to qualify and even then there's still a small chance you can bag one. Looks is #1 today, money comes second.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Having kids as an ugly person is BASED.

You say FUCK YOU to the primitive natural selection, which says you are "unworthy", and produce a bunch of cute small Goblins, that will recursively impregnate other females through rape, and kill tall and handsome men. Your genes live, Chad faggot genes die out.

9781528987813.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: latincell95
Its more women's genetics/health that contributes to the health off their offspring rather than men. Look at Asian male White female couple children vs the latter.

We don't care

Also IQ =/= school