Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Chadeep, Amnesia and 2 others
jfl@u cuck

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Stare, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
you’ll grow out of it I was the most empathetic kid at one point but realized empathy isnt shit and ran like a deadbeat dad down the dark badboy path

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, balding17yomanletcel, Zeta ascended and 10 others
you’ll grow out of it I was the most empathetic kid at one point but realized empathy isnt shit and ran like a deadbeat dad down the dark badboy path
trianglemaxed badboy slayer mouse

• +1
Reactions: Saltner, balding17yomanletcel, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
I can relate because I’m emphatic towards people who are truly suffering. But at the same time if I don’t like someone I want them to suffer and die slow.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 4570
This thread is larp btw, how can a bbc have empathy I'm not a cuck jfl.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I can relate because I’m emphatic towards people who are truly suffering. But at the same time if I don’t like someone I want them to suffer and die slow.

low inhib bad boy

im swatting OP’s house (in minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
are you talking about shit like bestgore stufd, beheading etc, or u feeling sad about other people's sad storys? if first one, then thats not necessarily empathetic, maybe its just the sight that makes u feel bad. if second one, then u are fucking retarded. imagine feeling a drop of empathy for literally anyone on this earth after learning how shallow and twofaced everyone is.

people might act like saints, but deep down we are all just more intelligent animals. its biologically hard wired in all of us to look down on the weak, and step on the inferior. that is why racism, homophobism and such exists. humanity can make all kinds of acceptance movements, but if these things werent normal, they wouldnt evem exist, therefore they ARE normal. the ones who support any kind of equality are shallow virtue signaling niggers.

just remember, the people you call friends right now would abandon you if you lost 3psl points. looks are everything, and every single human is on the lookout for gaining status. if u dont have status =u are a worthless faggot and should kys if u still feel empathy. the least u can do as an incel is to hate the world and normies, not feel bad for them when something bad happens jfl
ur alone in the world, never forget this bro. unconditional love never existed

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Papal_Guard, Deleted member 3328 and 4 others
can somewhat confirm. i'm still rather empathetic (19 y/o) but boy i was full of empathy when i was a wee lad. though i must say the empathy that i have now seems to mostly be an attribute of not being stupid, unlike normies.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
OP u r high E

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
are you talking about shit like bestgore stufd, beheading etc, or u feeling sad about other people's sad storys? if first one, then thats not necessarily empathetic, maybe its just the sight that makes u feel bad. if second one, then u are fucking retarded. imagine feeling a drop of empathy for literally anyone on this earth after learning how shallow and twofaced everyone is.

people might act like saints, but deep down we are all just more intelligent animals. its biologically hard wired in all of us to look down on the weak, and step on the inferior. that is why racism, homophobism and such exists. humanity can make all kinds of acceptance movements, but if these things werent normal, they wouldnt evem exist, therefore they ARE normal. the ones who support any kind of equality are shallow virtue signaling niggers.

just remember, the people you call friends right now would abandon you if you lost 3psl points. looks are everything, and every single human is on the lookout for gaining status. if u dont have status =u are a worthless faggot and should kys if u still feel empathy. the least u can do as an incel is to hate the world and normies, not feel bad for them when something bad happens jfl
amazing rant

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Yeh i personally used to be a very loving child, but when i realized whenever i tried good and was empathetic i got hit right in the face with negativity. My mind simply adapted by itself, at this point in my life i can be understandable but the true feeling of empathy is basically gone (outside of babies and some dogs).

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Petsmart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 2597

Did not read

My empathy is slowly fading away every day

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion

Screenshot 2020 04 08 00 24 54

XD

• +1
JFL at associating Chad's cum dumpster as the empathic gender.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
JFL at associating Chad's cum dumpster as the empathic gender.
Because foids live on tutorial mode, they are incapable of real empathy. They are myopic and solipsistic.

you’ll grow out of it I was the most empathetic kid at one point but realized empathy isnt shit
story of my life. Life just kept beating me down for being a decen person.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Ritalincell, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
Daily remainder that @Ritalincel is balding and in his 30's.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
The only traits that you should have as a high T male

1jzrH0w

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, balding17yomanletcel and Chadeep

fagot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
DOM HIGH T MOUSECEL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401