Having friends is more important than having a girlfriend

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
Having a lot of friends and a few really close friends is way better than having a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Effortless, Deleted member 1476 and 5 others
This is legit. When I had friends girls didn’t seem like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Agreed, I feel worse about being friendless than about not having a gf. Makes me feel like a failure of a human. Nobody likes me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, BigBoy, Petsmart and 2 others
Most people here lack both

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, BigBoy, Zeta ascended and 2 others
u guys r my freinds

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ruby, chadtachi, Deleted member 3299 and 1 other person
AFC028F6 B5C5 4C6C A197 C5E827CDFBB6

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Do imaginary friends count?:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Ruby and 54UD4D3
I miss 4th, 5th and 6th grade. I used to have friends. Of course we were the uncool bunch but it was nice sitting with them at lunch

• +1
Only if your friends cherish you. And yes u need to be good looking to have dedicated friends

• +1
Only if your friends cherish you. And yes u need to be good looking to have dedicated friends
no way bro

guys dont care about each others looks

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Dicklet.4.3
I have none son, so no comment

Gorilla
6'5 300lb Ogre

can't fuck your homies tight pussy

• JFL
Reactions: gaypharoah
legit theory. i spent most weekends alone in my bedroom playing vidya gaems, watching anime and shitposting jfl im a ugly loser and consequentially socially underdeveloped

• So Sad
legit theory. i spent most weekends alone in my bedroom playing vidya gaems, watching anime and shitposting jfl im a ugly loser and consequentially socially underdeveloped
Have you tried being confident and having a good personality?

You low T fags. I could have friends, but I chose not to. Its just a time waste and coping just like shitposting on internet.

Once you get older, you dont even care about that shit anymore.

I mean if yall niggas feel lonely, go join a motorcycle club, or rather chess club/esports fanclub for yall low T faqqots.

Yall dont know shit about friends, theyll shit talk about u behind your back just like foids do with everyone they know.

You cant expect honor and honesty with todays ppl. Everyone only cares about themselves at the end of the day.

Friends are for weak low t and low iq pussies. There was a study or some shit like that, that concluded that the more intelligent ppl had least ammount of friends, cause they know its all smoke and mirrors and timewaste.

• So Sad
You low T fags. I could have friends, but I chose not to. Its just a time waste and coping just like shitposting on internet.

I mean if yall niggas feel lonely, go join a motorcycle club, or rather chess club/esports fanclub for yall low T faqqots.

Yall dont know shit about friends, theyll shit talk about u behind your back just like foids do with everyone they know.

You cant expect honor and honesty with todays ppl. Everyone only cares about themselves at the end of the day.

Friends are for weak low t and low iq pussies. There was a study or some shit like that, that concluded that the more intelligent ppl had least ammount of friends, cause they know its all smoke and mirrors and timewaste.
Major cope

nigger you are 6'5" and i am 5'10"
same shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Nah jokes aside though, its true there was some survey or smth that concluded that high IQ ppl barely had any friends.

Dont remember the reason for that exactly, but its prolly cause they dont like wasting time chitchating about nonsensical BS and doing bs activities.

who gives a shit if they talk behind your back tbh why does it stop you from hanging out with them
my friends are like this too they talk shit behind everyones back, i dont trust them either but its better than being alone all day

who gives a shit if they talk behind your back tbh why does it stop you from hanging out with them
my friends are like this too they talk shit behind everyones back, i dont trust them either but its better than being alone all day

I mean I didnt care too but you kinda allways know that theyre false fkn snakes and act differently behind your back.

When you start to work and have your own appartment etc. you barely have tome for that shit anyways.

I only “socialize” with a few work collegues during work, thats about it. I mean I could meet some of them after work if i wanted and go drink a beer together or smth but I dont really care about that shit.

Again once youre older, like 27, you care less and less about activities with friends erc. At least its the case for me.

• +1
I mean I didnt care too but you kinda allways know that theyre false fkn snakes and act differently behind your back.

When you start to work and have your own appartment etc. you barely have tome for that shit anyways.

I only “socialize” with a few work collegues during work, thats about it. I mean I could meet some of them after work if i wanted and go drink a beer together or smth but I dont really care about that shit.

Again once youre older, like 27, you care less and less about activities with friends erc. At least its the case for me.
yeah i dont care too much about my "friends" either i meet them from time to time if i feel like it but its not like i feel much sympathy for them
they would all stab me in the back if something happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061