Having friends is nice boyo.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
I just reinstalled WhatsApp and my friends called and asked me where Iv been over the past year and half and we talked for over an hour. Made me feel like a human again tbh. Goodnight boyos.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, dogtown and Nibba
I just reinstalled WhatsApp and my friends called and asked me where Iv been over the past year and half and we talked for over an hour. Made me feel like a human again tbh. Goodnight boyos.
I spoke to my mom on whatsapp for 30 minutes today.
I guess it's almost the same :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
I played Xbox with my best friend for 3 hours yesterday. The last 2 hours we weren't even playing just talking thru the voicechat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
I played Xbox with my best friend for 3 hours yesterday. The last 2 hours we weren't even playing just talking thru the voicechat
I used to do the same with one friend on ps4, need to start again.

mogs me, i haven't seen my best friend in 2 weeks and I played like 2 lolgames with him the other day.

I used to do the same with one friend on ps4, need to start again.
Yeah same it's been so long since I've played Xbox. Like 4 months
mogs me, i haven't seen my best friend in 2 weeks and I played like 2 lolgames with him the other day.
Lol dude sometimes when my best friend and I were still in the same town during HS, we wouldn't see each other or text each other for weeks due to being busy af then one day one of us would hit the other up and hang out. Legit nothing changed was like it always was

Yeah same it's been so long since I've played Xbox. Like 4 months

Lol dude sometimes when my best friend and I were still in the same town during HS, we wouldn't see each other or text each other for weeks due to being busy af then one day one of us would hit the other up and hang out. Legit nothing changed was like it always was
I study in a different country so I can't see any of my real friends.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I study in a different country so I can't see any of my real friends.
Yeah I feel u. I'm lucky most of them are still here in town so we can hang out on weekends

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Happy4

I am friends with anime girls.