Having gf is being cuckold nowadays

L

lepo2317

Solstice
Today I saw crazy shit. I was in a mall and there was this guy 6'2+ he was taller than me, he was kid about 16-18 with his gf. She had no bra on with perky great tits jumping as she walks, average face and no ass. As this guy was walking with her this little bitch was staring at all men in her vision and smiling and them. When I was paying for me shit, she was standing in front of me turning around staring at 60+ years old, balding gray heaired fat loser all of that with her nipples being visible. I thought she will start sucking that old losers dick there. I have never got anything close to this where almost HTB is turning around and smiling at me. She was doing it while her bf cuckold was standing next to her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, wsada and Clown Show
Whore

• +1
Reactions: ascension
she's a teenager, it's different

• +1
Reactions: wsada and JohnDoe
Teenage girls are attention whores to the max, she learned men want her and now acts like this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, ascension and wsada
Why? My bluepilled loser mind always KNEW that men are desperated. They will go for 70 years old granny just to get their dicks wet. Meanwhile, from my observations, young guys won't ever look at 40+ years old women while young girls are staring at old losers. It isn't even funny. It is really like teenage girls want to be fucked by 70 years old losers. Old dick pill and just wait till you are 60+ years old pill are real. I'm 30, 99% maxxed and I'm invisible to girls while old losers are stared and smiled at by teenage sluts no matter how they look. If I got IOI like that I would get my dick suck as we speak, but I NEVER got that.

Teenage girls are attention whores to the max, she learned men want her and now acts like this
Why teenage girls don't do it to EVEN average looking 20-30 years old men and they do it to old 60+ 1/10 losers?

Why teenage girls don't do it to EVEN average looking 20-30 years old men and they do it to old 60+ 1/10 losers?
She did it to you though righy? Teenage girls think they're more mature than they really are and so want older guys

She did it to you though righy? Teenage girls think they're more mature than they really are and so want older guys
Man, I understand that 16 years old slut prefer 20-25 years old guy instead of her age match. I'm talking about 16 years old girl staring, turning around and smiling at 60 years old, fat, bald, grey haired at his NW7 balding head, ugly facially old loser.

Man, I understand that 16 years old slut prefer 20-25 years old guy instead of her age match. I'm talking about 16 years old girl staring, turning around and smiling at 60 years old, fat, bald, grey haired at his NW7 balding head, ugly facially old loser.
I dont know may be sugar daddy

I dont know may be sugar daddy
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: yeah, for sure. She went for ugly fat 60+ sugar daddy instead of Sean Connery tier 50 years old man, you coping hard.