Having good game and approaching women is a good thing tbh

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
It’s only bad/cringey if she clearly isn’t interested and you STILL try to pursue her. Just move on.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Oberyn, ilovelamp08 and 10 others
I need to unironically practice this. JFL.

How do you practice this?

Only if you pass looks threshold

You dont want end up like this:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Oberyn, ilovelamp08 and 14 others
Only if you pass looks threshold

You dont want end up like this:ogre:

View attachment 1261438
He is well below average looking and that’s a brutal rejection.

Internet makes things seem common because we’re so connected on there but situations like this are SUPER rare, not even worth worrying about.

• +1
Reactions: Primordial and LastHopeForNorman
MeToo was to be able to deter non-Chads from approaching women unsolicited. Sure there was some lawsuits against a few rich Chads but that was the main reason for it.

You don't even need game tbh. Just approaching a girl puts you above the average guy in terms of "confidence" usually, which adds at least one point to your attractiveness in the retarded female brain.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Oberyn, Deleted member 17448 and 4 others
Cold approach is retarded. Women always initiate with some form of IOI. If you're approaching without IOIs you're autistic. And if you have IOIs then your game doesn't matter. Or do you really think approaching a woman out of your league and acting like a thug is going to get you laid? Feel like I'm back in 2005 with this autism.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Oberyn, ilovelamp08 and 3 others
Cold approach is retarded. Women always initiate with some form of IOI. If you're approaching without IOIs you're autistic. And if you have IOIs then your game doesn't matter. Or do you really think approaching a woman out of your league and acting like a thug is going to get you laid? Feel like I'm back in 2005 with this autism.
Approaching should be subtle in the day time, like striking up a normal conversation. I’m not talking about canned pick-up strategies.

Waiting for the IOI every single time can lead to missed chances, depends on how successfully you want to be with women. If you aren’t chad you won’t consistently receive IOI’s.

Also if you aren’t chad you will get rejected a lot, there’s nothing you can do about that. You can looksmax to be above average/chadlite but true chads are genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Oberyn
Be at least normie and you won't end up like that ricecel, also you need to take rejection well and move on and not let it affect your ego. Cold approach is alright but warm approach is better, where you meet in social situations or through mutual friends. Social proof matters. With a cold approach they don't know anything about your social life, so getting numbers won't work most of the time but sharing social media would if you have a good amount of followers/status. Your slay count will be a lot lower if you wait for IOI than if you cold approached.. but some people have fragile egos so yh depends on you. Your social skills matter a lot, if you stutter or say insensitive shit like an aspie then good luck :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and JamesHowlett
Be at least normie and you won't end up like that ricecel, also you need to take rejection well and move on and not let it affect your ego. Cold approach is alright but warm approach is better, where you meet in social situations or through mutual friends. Social proof matters. With a cold approach they don't know anything about your social life, so getting numbers won't work most of the time but sharing social media would if you have a good amount of followers/status. Your slay count will be a lot lower if you wait for IOI than if you cold approached.. but some people have fragile egos so yh depends on you. Your social skills matter a lot, if you stutter or say insensitive shit like an aspie then good luck :feelsuhh:
Most people here including me have fear of rejection, which is why cold approaching is looked down upon.

The trick is to be subtle (during day) and move on when she shows signs on non-interest. Don’t be a cringey PUA who literally chases after a girl and doesn’t leave her alone.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
He is well below average looking and that’s a brutal rejection.

Internet makes things seem common because we’re so connected on there but situations like this are SUPER rare, not even worth worrying about.
BULLSHIT

Once you're in the top 20% of men (HTN+), then you should warm approach.

Waiting for the IOI every single time can lead to missed chances
true. but the sides (higher chance of rejection, potential social blowback, nuked confidence) should be weighed carefully

true. but the sides (higher chance of rejection, potential social blowback, nuked confidence) should be weighed carefully
The positives are better.
- You become hardened to rejection.
- More chance of getting somewhere (numbers game).
- You will actually know where you stand with women looks-wise. If you get rejected loads = not good looking enough, you need to improve.

The positives are better.
- You become hardened to rejection.
- More chance of getting somewhere (numbers game).
- You will actually know where you stand with women looks-wise. If you get rejected loads = not good looking enough, you need to improve.
yeah but if you cold approach your oneitis then you done goofed :feelshmm:

idk boyo. there are shit tier holes and then there are wife tier holes (rare)
When people say oneitis I’m assuming this is in school? How do you know someone’s wife tier at that age?

When people say oneitis I’m assuming this is in school? How do you know someone’s wife tier at that age?
you can tell by 16 at the latest :feelshmm:

• Hmm...
Reactions: JamesHowlett