Having kids is bad for looksmaxing

J

JohnDoe92

Iron
I'm new to this website but seems a lot of people here really want to have a wife and kids. Honestly can't think of anything that is likely to cause more stress, consume more time and make you spend less time on your personal fitness and appearance than kids.

A lot of guys I went to school with who were always in shape and looked good for their age seem to have aged about 10 years in a year and completely neglected their personal health and fitness since having kids

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, thereallegend, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
It’s bold of you to think that basment rotters on here are going to get married

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and klamus
Stop being such a bigot, here is my beautiful future wife😍

Acid attack vic 56952

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, Krakowski and Jhon Smith
the whole point of all this looksmaxxing is having attractive kids which who will pass their genes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, T50 Mogger, klamus and 7 others
Seems to be the end goal/source of pain and embarrassment for a lot of them though. Looksmax so they can looks match with the best looking woman possible and have genetically gifted kids. Not like I'm turning down offers and fighting women off with a shitty stick but would genuinely rather contract aids or be diagnosed with terminal cancer than have kids

• +1
Reactions: angelo
the whole point of all this looksmaxxing is having attractive kids which who will pass their genes.
What if you married and had kids but ended up with a deformed kid though?

Marriage and kids are more likely to be stressful and screw your life if you are low IQ/income.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, R@m@, thereallegend and 1 other person
I think the relative amount of users wanting kids and wanting that deceiving family life is decreasing, that family life is more some redpill bullshit, rather than blackpill (not talking in the bluepill sense)

Last edited:
To some extent, but I just wanna fulfill my pleasure through casual dating/sex from 22 or 24-30 then go MGTOW

I think the relative amount of users wanting kids and wanting that deceiving family life is decreasing, that's more some redpill bullshit (not talking in the bluepill sense)
One of the few things the Redpill gets right IMO. Your genes are just a drop in the bucket, it's not worth it to reproduce. Why am I going to dedicate eighteen years of my life to my children when I could dedicate that to myself?

• +1
One of the few things the Redpill gets right IMO. Your genes are just a drop in the bucket, it's not worth it to reproduce. Why am I going to dedicate eighteen years of my life to my children when I could dedicate that to myself?
Oh nah ye I mean I agree with it. I'm saying redpill as in the people that try and vouch for that traditional life and "trad wife". That type of redpiller. As opposed to a blackpiller

Oh nah ye I mean I agree with it. I'm saying redpill as in the people that try and vouch for that traditional life and "trad wife". That type of redpiller. As opposed to a blackpiller
oh lol. fuck those tradcucks

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I'm new to this website but seems a lot of people here really want to have a wife and kids. Honestly can't think of anything that is likely to cause more stress, consume more time and make you spend less time on your personal fitness and appearance than kids.

A lot of guys I went to school with who were always in shape and looked good for their age seem to have aged about 10 years in a year and completely neglected their personal health and fitness since having kids
You are 33 JFL grow up and have kids

Once you have kids forget about your looks, you need to focus on money and looksmaxxing them to give them the best start

• +1
What I don't get about those types of redpillers is they say how you should get as rich as possible so you're not a 'wage slave' or brokie and have unlimited freedom, then go and tie themselves down to literally the biggest most unbreakable commitment possible in kids

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
because it makes you fulfilled

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Once you have kids your T decreases also, so you don't accidentally throw them out of the window. Kids are a looksmin, that's a fact.

• +1
Not gonna lie, incels who want to have kids haven't learned shit and are still bluepilled cucks. Literally retarded.