Having kids with someone outside of your race is disgusting

not__cel

not__cel

Lasacrko gangs official fondler 🔫🤠😈
I’d probably fuck a foid that’s another race but I’d never have kids with one thats disgusting and you should be ashamed if you’re willing to do that since you’re ruining the world

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, chadlife10, aerty and 8 others
What if dalit want indo aryan child?

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
And that's right

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, GabachoCopium and not__cel
  • WTF
Reactions: ltsOver
What if dalit want indo aryan child?
Never. The Indo-European invaders arrived in India around 1400 BCE and immediately implemented measures to promote high birth rates in the best elements of the population (identified with the Aryan invaders) and low birth rates in the worst (identified with the Negroid-Dravidian stratum). . The entire caste system was really a great eugenic process in which the chandala (a term also used by Nietzsche to define the morality of Jews and Christians), the Dalit, the pariah, the untouchable, the casteless, the considered inferior, was subjected to a horrendous lifestyle (using only the clothes of corpses, drinking only water from stagnant areas or animal tracks, not allowing his women to assist him in childbirth, prohibiting washing, working as executioners, undertakers, latrine cleaners and an unpleasant etc.) that favored diseases being endemic among their people, so they dropped like flies and that their numbers never ran amok, constituting a danger to the best. We are, therefore, facing an example of negative eugenics, that is, limiting the procreation of the worst. These measures are included in the Code of Manú (the legendary Indo-Aryan legislator who laid the foundations of caste hierarchy). According to the scientist Theodosius Dobzhansky, a renowned Ukrainian geneticist, "The Indian caste system has been the greatest genetic experiment ever carried out by man" ("Genetic Diversity and Human Equality").

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, CFW432 and not__cel
Never. The Indo-European invaders arrived in India around 1400 BCE and immediately implemented measures to promote high birth rates in the best elements of the population (identified with the Aryan invaders) and low birth rates in the worst (identified with the Negroid-Dravidian stratum). . The entire caste system was really a great eugenic process in which the chandala (a term also used by Nietzsche to define the morality of Jews and Christians), the Dalit, the pariah, the untouchable, the casteless, the considered inferior, was subjected to a horrendous lifestyle (using only the clothes of corpses, drinking only water from stagnant areas or animal tracks, not allowing his women to assist him in childbirth, prohibiting washing, working as executioners, undertakers, latrine cleaners and an unpleasant etc.) that favored diseases being endemic among their people, so they dropped like flies and that their numbers never ran amok, constituting a danger to the best. We are, therefore, facing an example of negative eugenics, that is, limiting the procreation of the worst. These measures are included in the Code of Manú (the legendary Indo-Aryan legislator who laid the foundations of caste hierarchy). According to the scientist Theodosius Dobzhansky, a renowned Ukrainian geneticist, "The Indian caste system has been the greatest genetic experiment ever carried out by man" ("Genetic Diversity and Human Equality").
read every millimeter

• +1
And that's right
I don’t know why it’s so normalized This baby is probably already on .org
IMG 2646

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I am mutt but it isn't a problem and I love my parents

• +1
I am mutt but it isn't a problem and I love my parents
Since you’re a mutt I’m afraid you don’t have the intelligence to argue with me I’m sorry but your opinion is invalid

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and n9wiff
My grandma was mixed and I got some good features from it, but going forwards I agree.

Impregnating some short ethnic girl would just make my son a shorter, browner version of myself, no thanks.

• +1
Yup all race mixers should be killed, and mutt kids must not have the right to reproduce! Great thread OP

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and not__cel
My grandma was mixed and I got some good features from it, but going forwards I agree.

Impregnating some short ethnic girl would just make my son a shorter, browner version of myself, no thanks.
It’s a crime to have kids with a foid that’s shorter than 5’4 that guarantees your child will be a manlet

• +1
Reactions: chadlife10 and Whatever
I don’t think it should be promoted but race mixing is always going to happen so it’s cope.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Richard Cheese and not__cel
I don’t think it should be promoted but race mixing is always going to happen so it’s cope.
not really
when race mioxing was shunned
there was always mixed people
but it was never gonna be anything close to amerimuts or brazillians or hapa stralia
you are basically saying it was gonna be this way anyway which is wrong

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and ElTruecel
not really
when race mixing was shunned
there was always mixed people
but it was never gonna be anything close to amerimuts or brazillians
you are basically saying it was gonna be this way anyway which is wrong
uh no I’m legit saying this level of mixing or promotion of it is wrong. I’m just saying being fully against it like making it illegal is useless. But I guess if it was up to the states that would be fine

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
but what if it actually became a race in ur country
like mine
Screenshot 2024 06 13 050129

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and Lefty Rankin
mutts are subhuman

• +1
I think it's fine if you do this with attractive foid and/or tall

• Ugh..
I think it's fine if you do this with attractive foid and/or tall
It isn’t fine if you do it with an attractive foid the children will still most likely be subhuman since they’re mixed

• +1
Keep crying
3964323 IMG 1071

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro and not__cel
It isn’t fine if you do it with an attractive foid the children will still most likely be subhuman since they’re mixed
What on earf is this!!!
Do you really just hate people of colour
Genuinely doesn’t make sense to me. Do u just not like coloured people because they did something to you

• +1
What on earf is this!!!
Genuinely doesn’t make sense to me. Do u just not like coloured people because they did something to you
I can be friends with other races and have sex with foids of other races but I will NEVER have kids with them it’s not hate it’s just decency

What on earf is this!!!
Only logical explanation, cus honestly i don't see what complaining about it on incel forum is gonna do besides induce cortisol spikes from the replies

I can be friends with other races and have sex with foids of other races but I will NEVER have kids with them it’s not hate it’s just decency
You won’t have kids with them because you think your children will have worse genes or you just don’t want to be with another race

• +1
Only logical explanation, cus honestly i don't see what complaining about it on incel forum is gonna do besides induce cortisol spikes from the replies
It’s way too normalized having mutt kids isn’t normal

You won’t have kids with them because you think your children will have worse genes or you just don’t want to be with another race
it’s because they’ll have worse genes and that’s a fact

@not__cel tf u laughing at nigga

• +1
Having kids race other kids for profit is questionable parenting but not out of the question

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
If they’re negros I won’t let my kid race them
Touche. They would get hurt. And if you raise concern, the mom will hurt you. I get it. You got my sympathy!

• +1
Touche. They would get hurt. And if you raise concern, the mom will hurt you. I get it. You got my sympathy!
It’s because negros can run very fast so my child might not be able to keep up

• JFL
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and FaceandBBC
who cares loser, just improve your own life, babbling nonsense & fed bait

Best interracial type of couple. Black men and jewish women are made for each other and that's beautiful. We need to spread this message so Kangz make beautiful kids for this world.
Blacks and Jews and curries should have half of the planet and leave the rest to other races so we don’t have to see each other

I like it, I'm all for white extinction

• Hmm...

• JFL