chiefkeefsdick

15yr old athlete/fat booty enjoyer
Title.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, butterworld, Mog3D and 2 others
High fighting success trait.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and IvanTheSpaceBiker
Over for my 76 inch (6’4) wingspan then. How can I increase wingspan?

• So Sad
Reactions: plukee
Over for my 76 inch (6’4) wingspan then. How can I increase wingspan?
Wingspan hardly tells you how long your true arm length is, it just shows you your range of motion. A person with a very large chest, broad shoulders, and relatively short arms could have a longer wingspan than someone with a small chest, narrow shoulders, and long arms for example.

If you want to know your true arm length just measure your individual arm (from the shoulder bone to the tip of the middle finger when it's fully stretched).

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and plukee
Atleast you’re 6’3. Lmao do u look dimorphic tho
Yes. My face has bone mass with androgynous features (almond eyes, upturned nose, cupids bow lips although i have really big lips for a white dude) I think humeurs lengthening could increase my arms span i need it cause my forearms are longer in comparison to the rest of my arms and my hand length is 8.2 inches. My forearm is 13 inches long

Wingspan hardly tells you how long your true arm length is, it just shows you your range of motion. A person with a very large chest, broad shoulders, and relatively short arms could have a longer wingspan than someone with a small chest, narrow shoulders, and long arms for example.

If you want to know your true arm length just measure your individual arm (from the shoulder bone to the tip of the middle finger when it's fully stretched).
Well clavicles still grow till 25 so could i get a 6’5-6’6 wingspan?

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind and plukee
Long limbs = good for fighting

Example : Israel Adesanya, Jon jones, Alexander gustaffson, Alex pereira, tribal people

Okay not over then i can get LL without looking disproportionate
Depends on your leg length too, are they long, average, or short?

Depends on your leg length too, are they long, average, or short?
My leg length is short. Im mostly torso and everyone on my dads side is like that (except my cousin cause he has klinefelters his dad is mostly torso too he’s an outlier)

• +1
Yes. My face has bone mass with androgynous features (almond eyes, upturned nose, cupids bow lips although i have really big lips for a white dude) I think humeurs lengthening could increase my arms span i need it cause my forearms are longer in comparison to the rest of my arms and my hand length is 8.2 inches. My forearm is 13 inches long
What is humerus lengthening?

Long limbs = good for fighting

Example : Israel Adesanya, Jon jones, Alexander gustaffson, Alex pereira, tribal people
Another example is Muhammad ali

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
My leg length is short. Im mostly torso and everyone on my dads side is like that (except my cousin cause he has klinefelters his dad is mostly torso too he’s an outlier)
That's good for LL. If your legs were long you'd just look like slenderman once you got LL.

• +1
Reactions: chiefkeefsdick
Yeah obviously it’s good for fighting for example
The opponent who has longer arms is more likely to win the brawl

• +1
Reactions: chiefkeefsdick
That's good for LL. If your legs were long you'd just look like slenderman once you got LL.
It’s so annoying dude no one actually thinks im the height i am till they see me in person. I wouldn’t even get LL tbh if there was a surgery where i could keep my height but with altered proportions id do that instead

• +1
It’s so annoying dude no one actually thinks im the height i am till they see me in person. I wouldn’t even get LL tbh if there was a surgery where i could keep my height but with altered proportions id do that instead
One the disadvantages of having a long torso and short legs, you give off manlet vibes even when people know your tall. Good for swimming though.

• +1
One the disadvantages of having a long torso and short legs, you give off manlet vibes even when people know your tall. Good for swimming though.
Im getting into swimming soon

• +1
  • +1
One the disadvantages of having a long torso and short legs, you give off manlet vibes even when people know you’re tall. Good for swimming though.
Longer legs are more dimorphic.

Wonder what my wingspan would be if i had broad shoulders i believe it's around 6ft or a bit above but i have no shoulders

• +1
Wonder what my wingspan would be if i had broad shoulders i believe it's around 6ft or a bit above but i have no shoulders
How tall are you?

Longer legs are more dimorphic.
There seen as a feminine trait though. Longer arms, average/slightly long torso, and average length legs is probably the best body type for men.
Chest size/width also contributes to wingspan.

There seen as a feminine trait though. Longer arms, average/slightly long torso, and average length legs is probably the best body type for men.

Chest size/width also contributes to wingspan.
Working out your legs can make long legs look good

Working out your legs can make long legs look good
Long legs also usually comes with small calves as well (which look like shit). Average legs with large calves mog.

• +1

Stop trying to sound so smart

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chiefkeefsdick and Heinrich Schmidt
You're not black so you can't be smart. It's scientifically proven that black people have the highest IQs in the universe
Lmao black is the superior race

• +1
Reactions: klip11