Having Loose Hyoid Skin/Low Hyoid Bone is ropefuel

Vesper

Vesper

Iron
I thought all my life I was ressesed and had no jawline but it turns out I actually have decent projection but with Loose Hyoid Skin/Low Hyoid Bone that almost completely hides it. Worst part is there is basically no surgical options to fix it if your skinny and theirs no fat that's causing the problem that u can lipo. Im just gunna cope with starving myself and HSJ exercises.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, ROTTING, Deleted member 31944 and 4 others
I have the same issues mewing actually improved a little I still looks recessed asf whenn I'm not

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
can't you still get a deep neck lift..?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 30679 and Deleted member 18582
I thought all my life I was ressesed and had no jawline but it turns out I actually have decent projection but with Loose Hyoid Skin/Low Hyoid Bone that almost completely hides it. Worst part is there is basically no surgical options to fix it if your skinny and theirs no fat that's causing the problem that u can lipo. Im just gunna cope with starving myself and HSJ exercises.
Sometimes a lowered hyoid is actually caused by recession due to there not being enough bone to stretch out the skin and muscle, was reading earlier and it’s reported that hyoid positioning becomes worse with BiMax mandibular setback for patients with underbite, resulting in a worse airway. Vice versa with overbite patients, Lefort and BSSO stretch the hyoid due to there being the proper amount of bone.

Obviously not recommending BiMax on a whim since it’s a serious surgery, but was just hoping to alleviate some of the ropefuel

who is that in the profile pic?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Vesper and Deleted member 18582
You can get deep neck lift or submental platysmal muscle plication, which improves the cervicomental angle.

How do you know you're not recessed?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
You can get deep neck lift or submental platysmal muscle plication, which improves the cervicomental angle.

How do you know you're not recessed?
My mandible is straight and forwardly grown, lengthy ramus, decent gonial angle. When I tighten the skin manually with my hands or tilt my head up its easy to see but obvsly that's not a natural resting position. At rest my loose skin and subhuman low hyoid bone covers it up.

My mandible is straight and forwardly grown, lengthy ramus, decent gonial angle. When I tighten the skin manually with my hands or tilt my head up its easy to see but obvsly that's not a natural resting position. At rest my loose skin and subhuman low hyoid bone covers it up.
what about your chin

what about your chin
Decent projection that reaches my lips, not very wide but harmonizes with my other features well. Regardless its over for me as it still doesn't look good cuz of my hyoid. This has been the most blackpilling falio I have ever found

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28864
Decent projection that reaches my lips, not very wide but harmonizes with my other features well. Regardless its over for me as it still doesn't look good cuz of my hyoid. This has been the most blackpilling falio I have ever found
No, you just need a submental platysmal muscle plication.

You might as well get a genio for not just decent but good projection, since genio noticeably pulls submental fat forward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Deleted member 23218
He died for your sins...

No, you just need a submental platysmal muscle plication.

You might as well get a genio for not just decent but good projection, since genio noticeably pulls submental fat forward.
Does sublemental klyppbella help this area