Having mentally ill friends is a curse.

mug

mug

Kraken
Story time:

I was friends with someone from here irl for like 3 years but it was a curse because he could never seem to fix his mental health. And kept being suicidal. Where I was only suicidal once for a month and then got way tougher.

Being friends with mentally ill people is tough because.

1. Your worried if they’re gonna kill themselves or others

2. Your constantly drained from trying to support them.

3. Its a waste if they dont improve because at that point your more like their parent then their friend and if they dont make any effort, they are wasting your time.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, |Daddy_Zygos|, try2beme and 1 other person
real, i had friends like this and it brought me into a really bad headspace
if they dont bring you any good in life its best to politely cut them off and remain on friendly terms

• +1
Reactions: mug
Mine just went to therapy, acted like highinhib pussies, always tried to drag me down to their level.

• +1
Reactions: vindictiveman, mug and sigma ✰
Mine just went to therapy, acted like highinhib pussies, always tried to drag me down to their level.
They also copied many aspects of my personality and one got jealous whenever i spoke to girls

• +1
Reactions: vindictiveman and mug
real, i had friends like this and it brought me into a really bad headspace
if they dont bring you any good in life its best to politely cut them off and remain on friendly terms
They also copied many aspects of my personality and one got jealous whenever i spoke to girls
Idk if im autistic or not, I am socially anxious and dont go out much but I have good mental health.

The person I am no longer friends with honestly scared me at times but also guilt tripped me into staying as his friend….

So even if I am autistic aspie or something, I tend to avoid other ones because they always have tons of mental health problems, and I’d advice you guys to drop your mentally ill friends too because they will lead you to trouble

• +1
Reactions: twojei, try2beme and sigma ✰
Idk if im autistic or not, I am socially anxious and dont go out much but I have good mental health.

The person I am no longer friends with honestly scared me at times but also guilt tripped me into staying as his friend….

So even if I am autistic aspie or something, I tend to avoid other ones because they always have tons of mental health problems, and I’d advice you guys to drop your mentally ill friends too because they will lead you to trouble
Im not friends with them anymore luckily . And thats wild ngl keep your distance this tends to happen to too nice men

• +1
yeah, they do that often
i ended up dropping him. im still friendly when i see him, but i feel much better now

• +1
Im not friends with them anymore luckily . And thats wild ngl keep your distance this tends to happen to too nice men
Yeah he just seemed very aspie and we had good conversations but I feel like he was also a psychopath

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
This is brutal

• +1
Yeah he just seemed very aspie and we had good conversations but I feel like he was also a psychopath
Lmao theyre always interesting to talk to. Not worth it at all tho

• +1
Would never be friends with anyone like that in the first place