Having narcissistic parents is a death sentence.

Mousei

Mousei

Over for you
If you grew up with narcissistic parents you're basically fucked with low self esteem and depression for your entire life while your parents feed off your misfortune. It's usually people who grew up with narcissistic parents who are extremely weak and high inhib and end up roping.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Chintuck22, JMax and 6 others
What are traits of narcissistic parents?

• +1
Reactions: Unbound
>r/raisedbynarcissists

dc1jtmm-570df881-66ad-4d29-ab20-73e1644534ec.png

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Blackout.xl, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
If you grew up with narcissistic parents you're basically fucked with low self esteem and depression for your entire life while your parents feed off your misfortune. It's usually people who grew up with narcissistic parents who are extremely weak and high inhib and end up roping.

The only way to save yourself is to completely defy everything they stand for, and go your own way.

You basically have to learn autonomy by yourself. That's how I dealt with mine.

Completely cutting off your family is also important.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, Mousei and RAITEIII
Cope. My sons will be slayers

The only way to save yourself is to completely defy everything they stand for, and go your own way.

You basically have to learn autonomy by yourself. That's how I dealt with mine.

Completely cutting off your family is also important.
At what age did u cut them off? I left at 15 and in a ideal world I could overcome everything through the construction of my success but only thing I've had for 4 years is failures due to opportunities I don't have access too.

It's not really working out lol

At what age did u cut them off? I left at 15 and in a ideal world I could overcome everything through the construction of my success but only thing I've had for 4 years is failures due to opportunities I don't have access too.

You left at 15? how?

The worst is a BPD narcissistic mother. Half the reason I hate women is because of my cunt of a mother.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and RAITEIII
You left at 15? how?
I didnt know the whole set of options I had at that time (and anyway would have been scared of doing something) so I followed my own plan and started working in some stores at 14 for very little money.

Traveled to another country after turning 15 where I got some help in different ways but it was not enough, me working wasn't enough either, had to access to have sex since at that time I looked very good and it was a shitty country so I could attempt to have better opportunities.

Almost 5 years later it was all useless since I'm not in a good situation and looks are kinda gone too so it might be over soon because nothing is working out.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
I didnt know the whole set of options I had at that time (and anyway would have been scared of doing something) so I followed my own plan and started working in some stores at 14 for very little money.

Traveled to another country after turning 15 where I got some help in different ways but it was not enough, me working wasn't enough either, had to access to have sex since at that time I looked very good and it was a shitty country so I could attempt to have better opportunities.

4 years later it was all useless since I'm not in a good situation and looks are kinda gone too so it might be over soon.

You're 19 now correct?

What was your original country and what is new country?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
What was your original country and what is new country?
I don't want to answer those questions lol. It was years ago and have been in different countries ever since. As for now I'm in UK in love with a whore :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Chadelite
I don't want to answer those questions lol. It was years ago and have been in different countries ever since. As for now I'm in UK in love with a whore :lul:
Stay in the uk bro

we love immigrants

• Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII

You need to position yourself in a place where you can generate opportunities

If this means being in a city, living with friends and below your means, so be it.

Your goal should be to:

• Obtain as much shekels as humanly possible in a 24 hour period

• Spend as little money as possible in a 24 hour period

If you do this every day you can't lose

Dad is a giga narcy and I can confirm what op says