Having no friends or social circle past 18 is 100 times more worrying then getting girls

finn899

finn899

Kraken
Especially if your non nt like me then it’s just over,bc it’s nearly impossible to make Freinds past 18 outside of college,not having a girlfriend really doesn’t mean as much bc your missing out on 40 mins sex a week and saving yourself being next to a miserable whore,but without friends you feel lonely,can’t do fun activities just makes your life miserable,also gl getting a girlfriend once she realises you don’t have freimds,she will leave you straight away,the longer you don’t have freinds the more disconnected and delusional you become

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, bloomercel, truthhurts and 3 others
Most people here have 0 friends, why do you think their here jfl

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, PlayersGetPlayed, bloomercel and 3 others
Most people here have 0 friends, why do you think their here jfl
Yes I know that I’m just saying it’s soo brutal and most of us would be better off trying to find friends and a better social circle bc even if your a loser and only care about women this will give you way more opportunities to women then only focusing on them

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Yes I know that I’m just saying it’s soo brutal and most of us would be better off trying to find friends and a better social circle bc even if your a loser and only care about women this will give you way more opportunities to women then only focusing on them
I tried making friends at uni but failed I couldn’t be nt, never was tbh. Not like anyone wanted to be friends anyways so I just kinda gave up

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I tried making friends at uni but failed I couldn’t be nt, never was tbh. Not like anyone wanted to be friends anyways so I just kinda gave up
Uni itself isn’t even easy you have like 1-2 weeks to make friends before your considered an outcast and every1 forms groups

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi