Having old parents

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Bronze
Very bad thing, talking about middle class of course, first of all when I said my dad was in his 50s in elementary school I remember everyone looked at me like at a cage animal lol, but that’s just how kids are. But people still question me about it and are weirded out even when I subtract few years from my parents ages.

Then there’s the whole looks and mental aspect, i. e. myself with 15 years younger parents would most likely mog me (one thing I have to blane my mom for is having me at 40 on top of being a vegetarian lol I could have down syndrome instead of just peanut skull).

Also quite a lot of my relatives and grandparents are dead, and I fear my parents won’t see some major accomplishments later in my life, also did I mention I have no real siblings. I think this is worse than your one parent dying early and having a stepdad, especially if you have siblings, but not many people relate to this

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
dumb grey bought VIP to escape greyceldom
brutal greycel pill

dumb grey bought VIP to escape greyceldom
brutal greycel pill
I bought it a year ago once to delete my pictures here retard, also why do u flex your time spent on this forum💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
I bought it a year ago once to delete my pictures here retard, also why do u flex your time spent on this forum💀💀
brutal, the money you spent on here was used for @Master's kfc bucket meal that day