having one bad picture doesnt make you ugly

jjm4765

jjm4765

The Senate (Chair N°03)
everyone has bad pictures even gigachads, it doesn't make you ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Chad always wins ... He always gets what he wants ...

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
True

Everyone can literally take a bad picture

On lookism before it deleted everything they had a exposed thread of bad photos of Sean, Chico and barrett and Meeks, nessman and bateman

• +1
Reactions: xanny, Zygos4Life, IWantToMax and 3 others
My selfies are bad most of the time

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and jjm4765
True

On lookism before it deleted everything they had a exposed thread of bad photos of Sean, Chico and barrett and Meeks, nessman and bateman
Screenshot 20191026 050217
this is probably the worst photo ive seen of opry, his nose looks pretty bad in this photo,
also just to be clear im not trying to put down these models im just trying to prove the idea that gigachads look good in every picture wrong and that if you dont look good in every picture your ugly

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2581
Chad may have one bad picture.

But, I'll never have a good picture.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, IWantToMax and jjm4765
True

shit do u have a link? i feel like putting those pics here would definitely soften everyone’s crazy expectations and delusions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
shit do u have a link? i feel like putting those pics here would definitely soften everyone’s crazy expectations and delusions
Nah I don’t because of the deletion it might be in the archived threads the mod saved

Nah I don’t because of the deletion it might be in the archived threads the mod saved
Do you know what the the title of the thread was?

True

what happened to lookism btw?

One of the mods wiped every thread from it I think
why, was it sin?

i remember talking to him on discord and he left for a long time and that was the same time the website got taken down

why, was it sin?

i remember talking to him on discord and he left for a long time and that was the same time the website got taken down
Not sure who it was, I think it may have been mafia to promote his new site and to get everyone from lookism to go to his new site.

Not sure who it was, I think it may have been mafia to promote his new site and to get everyone from lookism to go to his new site.
did the FBI take it down or something?