Having pretty boy-ish looks can make any ugly mf get a cute gf (unless truecel tier)

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
With pretty boy-ish looks I mean not fat + clear skin + young looks + kinda strogenic + NT clothes + NT hair + part-nerd looks + high-trust

You just have to fill the archetype of a "Scott Pilgrim" of sorts that's always gonna be a girl that's into nerds wanting to LTR you... it's really just a matter of meeting as many people as possible and putting some effort into mimicking the personality of a NT slightly funny college student. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
If you cant get below average and average looking bitches ur ugly
Sorry for any user reading this
The "2 psl " guy u see w a cute gf isnt 2 psl sorry to break ur heart u jst dnt know how’to rate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
With pretty boy-ish looks I mean not fat + clear skin + young looks + kinda strogenic + NT clothes + NT hair + part-nerd looks + high-trust

You just have to fill the archetype of a "Scott Pilgrim" of sorts that's always gonna be a girl that's into nerds wanting to LTR you... it's really just a matter of meeting as many people as possible and putting some effort into mimicking the personality of a NT slightly funny college student. :ogre:
just get clear skin bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Being fat was my worst downfall. I could have been attractive. But I guess everyone has some kind of flaw. In the end, we need the Lord Jesus.