Having rich female friends is suifuel

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Legit none of u would understand what it’s like hearing their stories while being an MTN wagecuck

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Klasik616, LegitUser and 4 others
i had some, but way outta my league so i cut ties like a real nigga :ogre:

Edit: wait no, i cut ties cuz they were too distracting and outta my league, so i can wageslave in peace :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Legit none of u would understand what it’s like hearing their stories while being an MTN wagecuck
would be the same with a rich male friend, they think what they do and have is normal especially since their friends also probably do the same

They were really nice to me. One offered to shape my eyebrows for free because they said I would look better :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
I don't care about money

foids don't even want me as a friend

would be the same with a rich male friend, they think what they do and have is normal especially since their friends also probably do the same
No bro, you don’t understand

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
My female cousin is more rich and I've heard her stories about college orgies and parties. Insane shit, while I rot and she ignores my messages.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
My female cousin is more rich and I've heard his stories about college orgies. Insane shit, while I rot and she ignores my messages.
It’s legit crazy

• So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616
what would chad do in this situation?