Having sex in the summer helps you get shredded

flippasav

flippasav

Lowest smv in the world
I am a virgin writing this btw
I know a 6’5, shredded 11% bodyfat nigger who immigrated from Nigeria to the UK, always fucks this 5’3 Italian whore with 52 inch hips and 25 inch waist almost 6 times a day. She rides ontop of him in a cowgirl position during a heatwave in one of the hottest days of the UK. He only has sex shirtless and never has his shirt on during fucking.

This nigger has the craziest pump at the gym, proper bulging veins, dreadlock halo and looks like an NBA players. I have been training for the last 2 years at the gym just to look like him untrained.

It makes sense to why young and fit black male athletes need to get off with meaty women to cope with excess testosterone flowing through their veins.

This is what they look like:

Man

IMG 9100

Woman

IMG 9103

How many calories does sex burn?

Evidence varies on the number of calories burned during sex, but a safe estimate is 3 to 4 calories per minute. Sex has many other health benefits beyond burning calories, but don't count on it for your quota of physical activity.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bedes, wishIwasSalludon, try2beme and 7 others
@asdvek @Debetro @PrinceLuenLeoncur brutal virginpill

i hate that i will never have this

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
How do u know what positions they do or 6 times a day, you hear them doing it? Also dont be shy, ask to join if u really want to fuck a 52 inch hips latina

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Manletmachine, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
How do u know what positions they do or 6 times a day, you hear them doing it? Also dont be shy, ask to join if u really want to fuck a 52 inch hips latina
I want a 52 inch hips, 24 inch waist latina to ride ontop of me raw while I’m shirtless:feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, Darkeningstar and asdvek
High T eventually leads to homosexuality and other deviations so feel blessed to be Low T.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Chadeep, TheBiggestIncelEver and 2 others
@asdvek @Debetro @PrinceLuenLeoncur brutal virginpill
Well I won’t get seggs again but that’s ok. Maybe when I’m married @ like 32 or stn I dunno

Wtf. Source?
Made it up but makes sense for me. Gays either are very high E low T (soyboys) or high T high E (buff faggots). So much fucking from high T high E desensitizes them and they become gays later on. In general promiscuity and habitual masturbation leads to sexually depraved acts. That's why I semenretentionmax, it's the best option for me. If I ever get a wife, I will only have vaginal sex without preservatives, even if that means only once a month.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and flippasav
Made it up but makes sense for me. Gays either are very high E low T (soyboys) or high T high E (buff faggots). So much fucking from high T high E desensitizes them and they become gays later on. In general promiscuity and habitual masturbation leads to sexually depraved acts. That's why I semenretentionmax, it's the best option for me. If I ever get a wife, I will only have vaginal sex without preservatives, even if that means only once a month.
It’s funny how there’s like no in between

It’s like saying fapping too frequently and going for long times with abstaining makes one homosexual

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
It’s funny how there’s like no in between

It’s like saying fapping too frequently and going for long times with abstaining makes one homosexual
I would really like the one how people 300 years ago were, whether they abstained from everything or not.

• +1
I am a virgin writing this btw
I know a 6’5, shredded 11% bodyfat nigger who immigrated from Nigeria to the UK, always fucks this 5’3 Italian whore with 52 inch hips and 25 inch waist almost 6 times a day. She rides ontop of him in a cowgirl position during a heatwave in one of the hottest days of the UK. He only has sex shirtless and never has his shirt on during fucking.

This nigger has the craziest pump at the gym, proper bulging veins, dreadlock halo and looks like an NBA players. I have been training for the last 2 years at the gym just to look like him untrained.

It makes sense to why young and fit black male athletes need to get off with meaty women to cope with excess testosterone flowing through their veins.

This is what they look like:

Man

View attachment 3001580

Woman

View attachment 3001583

How many calories does sex burn?

Evidence varies on the number of calories burned during sex, but a safe estimate is 3 to 4 calories per minute. Sex has many other health benefits beyond burning calories, but don't count on it for your quota of physical activity.

Wrong comment section….

• JFL
The BBC fantasies never end

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Is that the reason why Chad's are Always ripped

• +1