Having sex is pointless

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
There is no point in having sex, true love and happiness comes from breeding and raising children with a beautiful woman. The only point of looksmaxxing is to be able to attract the mate with the best genes possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mansnob, SLA, Pietrosiek and 10 others
inb4 everyone spams :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 1464
legit
sex is still nice tho

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Luke LLL
You are either post nut or your hormone levels are <1ng

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 39, Alexanderr and 9 others
There is no point in having sex, true love and happiness comes from breading and raising children with a beautiful woman. The only point of looksmaxxing is to be able to attract the mate with the best genes possible.
Yeah bro. Completely agree. Not interested in hooking up at all with bar sluts. I'm trying to find a HQNP girl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1464 and Luke LLL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MammothActuary
Incel ideology: life mission it to have sex with as many women as possible
Wrong. Incels want romantic relationships and to settle down with women.

Wrong. Incels want romantic relationships and to settle down with women.
Either that isn’t true or they are complete retards. They should be smart enough to know that tinder isn’t the place to find a romantic relationship.

This isn't news tbh. I don't think anything to do with females is important though.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Either that isn’t true or they are complete retards. They should be smart enough to know that tinder isn’t the place to find a romantic relationship.
Tinder is real life. People cope by saying Tinder isnt real life. Did you know 40% of American couples met online

Breeding is important
I know it is but personally I don't want to participate in it. So foids are unimportant to me.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Tinder is real life. People cope by saying Tinder isnt real life. Did you know 40% of American couples met online
And you seriously believe that they are on tinder to find a relationship
I know it is but personally I don't want to participate in it. So foids are unimportant to me.
Ok, makes sense man. I suggest you try to breed still, it is the greatest joy in life

Last edited:
Yes the problem is good luck finding LTR l material girl in 2019 in the west LOL.

Especially if you’re over the age of 18, even 14 year olds are fucking sluts now, disgusting.

Slaying is cope after 30 anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, BonesAndHarmony and Looksmaxer-van-NL
There is no point in having sex, true love and happiness comes from breeding and raising children with a beautiful woman. The only point of looksmaxxing is to be able to attract the mate with the best genes possible.
Well if that's your point it's already over for you. Todays women have casual sex as only interest and the last thing they want is to raise a child. On top of that, these promiscuous sluts make terrible mothers. It's a lose-lose. Slaying is the only option, for LTR go to less degenerate countries, idk east europe or something.
Yes the problem is good luck finding LTR l material girl in 2019 in the west LOL.

Especially if you’re over the age of 18, even 14 year olds are fucking sluts now, disgusting.

Slaying is cope after 30 anyway
yup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Reproduction

Passing genes

It’s in ur biological drive to keep the species alive

It feels rewarding as sin for a reason

It’s also co sidered the most meaningful thing to young adults but I’m too lazy to fetch study

Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
If you consider your girl just a mule to mate with then you don't know about love homeboy

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo and verZYownZZun
We
?

• Hmm...
Passing your genes is all that matter. Everything else is cope.

• +1
1933.jpg

that's true, only thing that really matters and isnt cope is to have a nuclear family, and make your sons mogg their fathers.

• +1
Not all of us want children though.

Not all of us want children though. Edit: Wasn’t meant to submit this reply twice.

Passing your genes is all that matter. Everything else is cope.
Wrong.
With 7+ billion living people, your genes are already everywhere....
This biological urge was relevant when were only dozen of thousands.

Wrong.
With 7+ billion living people, your genes are already everywhere....
This biological urge was relevant when were only dozen of thousands.
It’s about raising beautiful children bro
Not all of us want children though.
Donate sperm if you believe you have good enough genes to

i want slay jb's at my prime and then be rich, have cars and yacht, no wife and kids.

i've been saying this. slaying is overrated af.
i want to be GL just for the attention.

• +1
Low T thread

Have fun bro
i will never slay jb's. I hope i will be ultra rich in my 40s i will buy cars and have fun with them. I will cope and be somehow happy

i will never slay jb's. I hope i will be ultra rich in my 40s i will buy cars and have fun with them. I will cope and be somehow happy
If you stop acting like a retard and take control of your life you can get a good looking woman. You're 6'1 bro stop ldaring

stop acting like a retard
dude even if i stop it now, everyone in my possible social circle knows that i'm weird. Also i don't know how it is to have real social anxiety.

dude even if i stop it now, everyone in my possible social circle knows that i'm weird. Also i don't know how it is to have real social anxiety.
When I say that I mean that you need to start looksmaxxing and stop ldaring

When I say that I mean that you need to start looksmaxxing and stop ldaring
i'm looksmaxing and how the fuck i can stop ldaring if i'm socialy akward?

i'm looksmaxing and how the fuck i can stop ldaring if i'm socialy akward?
By going outside and training or something. Start losing bodyfat. I replied to your thread with pics about what you need to do (pretty simple). You're beating around the bush bro

By going outside and training or something. Start losing bodyfat. I replied to your thread with pics about what you need to do (pretty simple). You're beating around the bush bro
Dude i'm stoping eating sweets or any sugar and salt to lose bloat and help with acne. School starts on 2nd september. This will be enough to lose bloat and some bf with workin out. Also acne should decrease a little. But fuck it won't get me any higher than 4.5 psl with height so i still will be invincible