Having sex with a non virgin foid is the biggest form of cuckoldry

deathtochad

deathtochad

Silver
If your girl has taken even 1 other dick in that life it makes you a cuck. It's like driving a used car. It's just damaged goods that somebody else doesn't want and now you're stuck with it

They need to make a dating app for men who only want to fuck virgins. I can't imagine how any of you be ltring, oneitising or even considering marriage with bitches who took like 10-20 dicks smh

How will you live with the fact that she has most likely fucked a bigger dick than you're before ? And thinks about it every time you put your inferior size penis into her? Ultimate cuckold life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopemaxxer, turkproducer, Demir and 8 others
They need to make a dating app for men who only want to fuck virgins.
I wish we could know if the girl was a virgin. There's no way to prove it other than trusting her

In 1897 dracula fed on virgins hunger memes com 4053222

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: v123q43, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 470
If your girl has taken even 1 other dick in that life it makes you a cuck. It's like driving a used car. It's just damaged goods that somebody else doesn't want and now you're stuck with it

They need to make a dating app for men who only want to fuck virgins. I can't imagine how any of you be ltring, oneitising or even considering marriage with bitches who took like 10-20 dicks smh

How will you live with the fact that she has most likely fucked a bigger dick than you're before ? And thinks about it every time you put your inferior size penis into her? Ultimate cuckold life
This is only an issue if you don't have a big dick. My 2/10 PSL Chink gf has had 9 dicks before me (she told her number was 10 after we had sex so I'm assuming it was 9 dicks before me). And she said I was the biggest one she had.

I wish we could know if the girl was a virgin. There's no way to prove it other than trusting her
Bro... they bleed. A lot
This is only an issue if you don't have a big dick. My 2/10 PSL Chink gf has had 9 dicks before me (she told her number was 10 after we had sex so I'm assuming it was 9 dicks before me). And she said I was the biggest one she had.
Doesn't count because she probably had sex with other chinamen. Being bigger than Asians is a no brainer. Ask her if you're the first white she banged

Also if she fucked 9 guys before you it means she isn't selective, and is a cheap whore who will fuck anybody

Bro... they bleed. A lot

Doesn't count because she probably had sex with other chinamen. Being bigger than Asians is a no brainer. Ask her if you're the first white she banged

Also if she fucked 9 guys before you it means she isn't selective, and is a cheap whore who will fuck anybody
She's 31. Fucking 10 guys by 31 is nothing. I'm also not her first white cock. I have a girthy cock. My girth is at least 5.5", possibly 6". Since I measured my cock 5.5" girth semi-erect since I lost my hard on while I was measuring my cock with the string. And my length is about 6". Length is nothng to write home about but it's the girth. And I'm long enough to hit my gf's cul de sac and make her orgasm. Maybe white girls need 7" long dicks to reach their cul de sac. I don't know. They can go get blacked for all I care. White women treat white men like shit anyways. Let them get blacked by the niggers they import here. White women are always going on about how much they hate white men. Let them get culturally enriched by niggers and Muslims.

She's 31. Fucking 10 guys by 31 is nothing. I'm also not her first white cock. I have a girthy cock. My girth is at least 5.5", possibly 6". Since I measured my cock 5.5" girth semi-erect since I lost my hard on while I was measuring my cock with the string. And my length is about 6". Length is nothng to write home about but it's the girth. And I'm long enough to hit my gf's cul de sac and make her orgasm. Maybe white girls need 7" long dicks to reach their cul de sac. I don't know. They can go get blacked for all I care. White women treat white men like shit anyways. Let them get blacked by the niggers they import here. White women are always going on about how much they hate white men. Let them get culturally enriched by niggers and Muslims.
Bruh you're barely a 6'6 wtf at advertising as bwc

She must've fucked legit 5 inch micropenises before you smh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Who fucking cares faggot pussy is pussy

If I find out my oneitis has sex with her boyfriend before I can skinmaxx properly I'm going to beat the shit out of him

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: v123q43, left2die, BigBoy and 1 other person
Bruh you're barely a 6'6 wtf at advertising as bwc

She must've fucked legit 5 inch micropenises before you smh
Yogapants also said I was the biggest that she had.
Girth > Length. You don't need more than 6" in length. Unless white girls have longer pussy canals than East Asian and South Asian girls.
The average penis size according to statistics is 5.1" long. So 5" is not micropenis territory. 5" is very average.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Yogapants also said I was the biggest that she had.
Girth > Length. You don't need more than 6" in length. Unless white girls have longer pussy canals than East Asian and South Asian girls.
The average penis size according to statistics is 5.1" long. So 5" is not micropenis territory. 5" is very average.
Proof from foids themselves that 5-6 inches is not enough

When he says hes 8 inches really that pd like 1882789
When hes 8 inches and thick g mercy u you won 35125670
When hes says you gonna choke on this dick then 28355342

0516b14d3961fb182011fe3f59c0ab92c73d43 wm
Me when the dick is less than 9 inches bruhjobs 28313532
You told me your dick was 9 inches and it 35718670

Your chink and yogapants are Asian women. Compared to their men, yours is giant. But in reality, it's really not that big. Also these women are ones who were obsessed with you and like(d) you a lot.

Why would they ruin their sex life by degrading you and telling you you're just average or even small? You already have erectile problems. Women are forgiving about dicks only if they like the guy but for ons and slaying and certain size queens who want ltr only with big cocks, small dick just isn't gonna cut it

If I find out my oneitis has sex with her boyfriend before I can skinmaxx properly I'm going to beat the shit out of him
I've fucked whores before but that's all they were to me: whores

Have fun ltring a oneitits who was previously filled with chad's cum numerous times

Good luck having sex with 12 yo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: v123q43, Butthurt Dweller and BigBoy

Enjoy getting cucked you useless piece of shit. Its because of men like you that being a slut is encouraged.

• +1
Reactions: human03 and deathtochad
Proof from foids themselves that 5-6 inches is not enough

View attachment 100670View attachment 100671View attachment 100672
View attachment 100674View attachment 100675View attachment 100676

Your chink and yogapants are Asian women. Compared to their men, yours is giant. But in reality, it's really not that big. Also these women are ones who were obsessed with you and like(d) you a lot.

Why would they ruin their sex life by degrading you and telling you you're just average or even small? You already have erectile problems. Women are forgiving about dicks only if they like the guy but for ons and slaying and certain size queens who want ltr only with big cocks, small dick just isn't gonna cut it
Women are visuo-spatially challenged, 8" and 9" cocks are RARE af. Good luck LTRing a Chad with a 8" cock. They'd be lucky if a 8" dick Chad gives them more than one turn before pumping n dumping.
18cm (7.1") is top 1%. My girth is like in the top 1%. If not close to that.
NHETlTN.jpg

Women are visuo-spatially challenged, 8" and 9" cocks are RARE af. Good luck LTRing a Chad with a 8" cock. They'd be lucky if a 8" dick Chad gives them more than one turn before pumping n dumping.
18cm (7.1") is top 1%. My girth is like in the top 1%. If not close to that.
NHETlTN.jpg
Lifefuel

You still can't advertise yourself as BWC. You're only above average for whites, and average for blacks. It's over

JFL at the cucks in here even considering anything more than pump n dump with disgusting non virgin whores

Yeah my oneitis has a number count of 1

When i meet her in september and if i manage to have sex with her i will block her straignt after

Yeah that's why you deflower a 15 year old virgin so you don't get sloppy seconds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yeah good luck with this 'strategy' past high school, OP.

Also, given a 1:1 ratio of men to women, each man is statistically only 'allowed' to fuck one virgin - no more, no less. So unless you stay together forever with your first virgin girl, you're part of the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

Also, given a 1:1 ratio of men to women, each man is statistically only 'allowed' to fuck one virgin - no more, no less. So unless you stay together forever with your first virgin girl, you're part of the problem.
He’s right to extent but I don’t go as far as him

I want to lose my V to a virgin or non slut

Dating apps never work.

Ideally no man who isn't a low value cuck shouldn't have to be relegated to having sex with double digit lay count hoes

But men are thirsty as fuck sadly so someone will fuck them if others don't

For ltr tho never be with a whore or you are a cuck

Guys who deflower virgins then dump them are actually contributing to the problem. Then again even former virgins can turn into sluts fast. But if you find a good catch that's a virgin and chaste then you would be a fool to pass it up

But really this thread is more philosophical- any sane man would feel anguish knowing he fucked a foid who was ravaged by many different cocks before him

To prevent this we must slut shame whores and tattoo their laycount on their arms like prisoners were tattooed in Auschwitz

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 470
But if you find a good catch that's a virgin and chaste then you would be a fool to pass it up
high iq, most people (even the people on here) will want to eventually settle down, and having the clarity of mind not worrying and overthinking about how many cocks your gf/wife has taken up her holes is very underrated

I would just allow my brink to be popped into whatever girl I am able to have it in. I would love to have sex with a virgin girl though and if she happens to be bi and only had sex with women then I would still feel special since I would be the first man she had ACTUAL sex with since actual sex is straight sex and was intended by nature.

I’m not homophobic though but that is just my view.