Having sugar daddy’s and fetishists to make extra cash

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
THIS WILL NOT WORK IF YOU ARE BELOW PSL5. IF YOU ARE A CHADLITE IR EVEN HIGH TEIR NORMIE WHO WANTS TO IMPROVE YOUR LOOKS THEN IT WILL (you don’t have to be gigachad)

Background: I am a 22yo college athlete with better than average arms and chest, no visible abs (because I am not super lean, but not fat) and an average to slightly above average face on a good day. I am very masculine. I am bisexual but that make literally no difference because I am still not attracted to any of these guys. The fact I can be attracted to guys doesn’t make it any better.

Many attractive guys and bodybuilders are capitalizing on their looks letting old men pay them for non sexual stuff like companionship, strip, feet in face, jack off infront of them (no contact) or massage (nothing sexual like oral, Genetalia touching, penetration........)

Method: Under a fake name I basically log onto the regular dating and hookup apps and set my age up to about 68. I have tried other apps like Seeking Arrangement (which is made for sugar daddy arrangements) but that is really not necessary. Basically if you are an attractive enough guy old men and ugly fetishists (not fetish shaming, attractive fetishists are fine and don’t have to pay for things like feet worship, verbal humiliation, and bondage and that but the ugly ones know they will never get that for free) will flood your inbox.

Unfortunately many people are not blackpilled and are completely delusional, especially old men in the 40s-50 range. The ugly’s have not mentally faced the fact that they are ugly and desperate to escape this realization. Paying someone for their time is pathetic and would prove that you are miles out of their league which is hard to accept for some people. So ugly’s in denial and old men in denial that they are old and undesirable are usually a waste of time.

So I recommend saving yourself the time and doing 60+ At this age they are well aware they are not ever going to get you for free and will see this as reasonable.

Another thing is to already screen out the trashy guys. 80% can’t afford you. They are trailer trash and you can just look at their picture and see they are low class with no money. They think $40 May be enough for a blowjob :lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: which is a slap to the face since anything actually sexual is out of the question for any amount of money and just to take me out to dinner at a nice restaraunt is atleast a hundred bucks (plus the bill and the drinks) just to make it worth my time.

Here is an examples of the trashy old guys who not only can’t afford me (too poor) but also because of their low class (with the social pathologies that come along with it like smoking, excessive drinking, bad diet, poor hygiene) are just gross to look at or embarrassing to be seen with (don’t care about posting their pic because they 1. have it up publicly for everyone to see anyway and 2. Made smart ass comments to me):
DA0E2345 5AA8 4FF6 BB30 B1C73DE69B71

That is not the kind of guy to even entertain the idea of stripping for or whatever.

Then you have the delusional ones:
84A66338 184E 4A92 9468 30A659A474E6
1AAC22C6 5772 47FC 8FCE A2E0C6C32B0A

Part two next....

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Jagged0 and lookismfugee
legendary

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
No thanks.

• +1
@knajjd i never wanna see this filth on this forum ever again. Execute order 66

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld, Cardiologyscribe and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Good guide op

• +1
The gayest shit i ever read in my life. Not joking.😑

• +1
Just become a gay prostitute theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LookistWorld, Deleted member 4973 and Cardiologyscribe
If you’re blackpilled taking advantage of old dudes shouldn’t be a problem cuck

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Blackout.xl and Cardiologyscribe
Anyway to do this but with old ladies and not men? I'm not gay and not gonna do gay shit for any amount of money

Chad has sugar daddy’s that pay him a hundred dollars to send a picture of his big toe
I'm firstly not a chad, and secondly I would rather be like Jeremy Meeks if I was good looking and date billionaire women instead instead of faking being gay.

I know of someone irl who did this (he's gay) and got a sugar daddy. Paid for his flights and shit and fully fell in love with him. Was fucking pathetic and twisted

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Just sacrifice every shred of pride you have left for some meager scraps of cash from decrepit old faggots. That is a women's place, not a man's.

Just sacrifice every shred of pride you have left for some meager scraps of cash from decrepit old faggots. That is a women's place, not a man's.
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR!

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
When you’re chad from surgeries and hgh you’ll be able to get over “MUH LOST PRIDE”

• +1
When you’re chad from surgeries and hgh you’ll be able to get over “MUH LOST PRIDE”
You are really considering becoming a gay prostitute to pay for your surgeries? Inject T. I'd rather die.

You are really considering becoming a gay prostitute to pay for your surgeries? Inject T. I'd rather die.
It’s not gay to trick a guy into thinking you’re attracted to him for money to ascend It’s no different from ewhoring as a girl just send fake pics of other guys then pretend it’s you

• +1
Part II: The long term sugar daddy

Finding a worthwhile sugar daddy situation will probably not fall into your lap sub-gigachad. The fact they are paying you hundreds of dollars to merely go to dinner with them is what makes things “equal” or “fair” again. So like regular dating, you Have to be attractive enough for it to be worth it to them. Granted you have a lot less competition than regular dating because most men would never even think about doing this. They wouldn’t even consider it even though it’s a great deal (make as much money in 2 hours as I do wage slaving for 30-40 hours to literally get taken out to a nice restaraunt with an older classy guy who buys me $20 drinks and then go back to his mansion, watch jeopardy, then take my clothes off and make a few flexing poses 💪🏻 - that sounds like a pretty good deal to me)

So the problem is that you are this guys fantasy. Meaning he fantasizes about you every day. He will likely become attached and in the made up fantasy in his head, one day he might grow on you and you will “actually like him back” in a genuine way. Basically the sugar daddy falls for you and you have to constistently be brutally honest and check him. Remind him this is about the money, nothing more. Remind him that you are straight. Talk about girls you are actively seeing. Mention expensive things on your wish list.

Mine is a retired executive with a military background. He has an estranged wife who still lives in his house (but he has 3 houses he rotates living in to get away from here between DC and my city, because he is a millionaire.) he does not seem fruity or anything like that so I am not embarrassed to be seen in public with him. I can make about $300 just going to dinner and stripping after which takes about 3 hours. I can make closer to $1000 if I let him give me a back rub. He is very clean so I actually allow him to feel my muscles and stuff like that. My gentitals are completely off limits to touching but he can look. He knows that.

61AE53A0 AD2B 4F20 B62A F07FA7426C76
78310D76 D7EA 4DF1 A5D4 CCB900F55D3F
82381408 5493 4069 8882 C42082A4781B
F22BACE7 9D6B 4026 A3DE 21DE39BE57A1
89602B65 DF74 4208 927B 6D82CA8BED3F

And yes he is well aware I am saving up for surgery:
4F7364FC 14E5 4D73 97BF C17D7B6FF3CF

I know a lot of you must be wondering if you can do the same thing with a women

and the answer is a flat out no. You have to be gigachad to have old women so interested in you to pay you, especially if you want to set boundaries (things you won’t do for any amount of money)

Ok work 40 hours in a minimum wage job for the same amount you could make in 2 hours sitting back in a recliner watching tv barefoot so some guy can stare at your feet and smell them.
It’s not gay to trick a guy into thinking you’re attracted to him for money to ascend It’s no different from ewhoring as a girl just send fake pics of other guys then pretend it’s you

As above - YOU DO NOT trick a guy you attracted to him. This is different than gold digging. You have set clear boundaries
Hey so with a spoiler am I allowed to show my money making pictures for educational purposes? (Censored nudes and stuff) or is that not allowed?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Jagged0
I legit got an offer from tinder when I got matched with a old dude. He offered me money for dick pics and some feet pics. He told me he has a fetish for gay looking guys like me. I never did it

• Hmm...
I legit got an offer from tinder when I got matched with a old dude. He offered me money for dick pics and some feet pics. He told me he has a fetish for gay looking guys like me. I never did it

Why wouldn’t you? Literally free money.

And as long as you’re a PSL2.7 you will probably never have that opportunity again.
For everyone saying they could never bring themselves to do gay shit

1.) it says nothing about your preferences or what you like. If someone is PAYING YOU to spend time with them, man or women they are sexually undesirable. So their gender makes literally no difference.
2.) You aren’t “doing gay shit” like sex. You couldn’t have dinner with a rich old man just because he is gay and obviously thinks you’re hot? You couldn’t let a gay man take you out to distilleries or other free experiences ?
The ‘worst’/‘Dirtiest’ thing I do is let him massage my arms, back, and legs.

And no it won’t be worth it when I’m done with college and can get a job that pays more than $13/h

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, Blackout.xl and hebbewem
Bump

• +1
How TF did I miss this thread?

Good thread tbh
I refuse to allow that happen. OP is a good man

• +1