having the main character mindset while objectively being a complete nobody and looking like shit

D

Deleted member 33275

Platinum
gets you in so many embarrassing social situations where it becomes perfectly nt and acceptable for people interacting with you to openly cringe at your behavior or verbally ridicule you

pretty tough to process, specially when memories of these start popping up in your head right before falling asleep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jase, Deleted member 23558, cutie_pie and 2 others
Me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
Relatable. I still lie awake at night over the traumas of fifteen years ago.
Only surgery will set me free of my past.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 33275 and cutie_pie
Give us some examples

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I can’t fall asleep without ice cream and soda

Give us some examples

cant think of anything now, but they are completely insignificant per se.

just about you assuming people, often complete strangers, care and know way more about you than they do (and should) in regular interactions thanks to your lowered sentience complemented by lack of social experience which could have corrected it

these are often about over-sharing or interpreting questions people are obliged to ask you within their duties/jobs like they are curious about you

• So Sad
Reactions: cutie_pie
A lot of these memories had to be past psl posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33275 and cutie_pie
Give us some examples
There are some self-improvement exercises and techniques, some that used to be recommended by PUA gurus, like you should walk in public feeling like you're a god, absolutely huge, made of diamond, feel like the people around worship you, etc.
Of course, if you're short and scrawny and do this, people will bump into you, be really annoyed, no one will make room for you or look at you with admiration like it's magically supposed to happen, the only thing this exercise will do is to remind you how small and insignificant you are...

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
"Do whatever you want in life bro who cares if it's embarrassing"

"Wait you're that guy that went viral for acting like a retard on camera?! hahahahahahaha"

A lot of these memories had to be past psl posts

antonio-banderas-antonio.gif

PTSD from some of my cringe moments.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
There are some self-improvement exercises and techniques, some that used to be recommended by PUA gurus, like you should walk in public feeling like you're a god, absolutely huge, made of diamond, feel like the people around worship you, etc.
Of course, if you're short and scrawny and do this, people will bump into you, be really annoyed, no one will make room for you or look at you with admiration like it's magically supposed to happen, the only thing this exercise will do is to remind you how small and insignificant you are...

from my general experience with these walking scams and observations about how other people perceive them, this doesnt really work better than 6-inch lifts would work for a 5ft guy

PTSD from some of my cringe moments.

to make it worse, even repetitive cringing about your previous cringe moments is a subhuman trait. normal and successful people just accept it as part of life and dont really dwell on it

i've basically been told this multiple times by my more adjusted friends, just in an adequately sugarcoated way

• So Sad
Reactions: Aladin