Having work to do mogs having a job where you don't have anything to do

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
It just becomes boring if you have nothing to do, if you have a lot to do it mogs.

And this is for office jobs btw, physically demanding jobs are different.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, psychomandible, Altruіst and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: omnilegent, isis_Bleach, psychomandible and 3 others
nigga wtf is this jew psyop

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, WeiWei, LuckyBeast and 4 others
It just becomes boring if you have nothing to do, if you have a lot to do it mogs.

And this is for office jobs btw, physically demanding jobs are different.
having a lot of braindead shit to do is worse than nothing to do and both are worse than rotting

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, LuckyBeast, JohnDoe and 1 other person
having a lot of braindead shit to do is worse than nothing to do and both are worse than rotting
Doing braindead tasks makes time go fast, not doing anything and just rotting in team meetings that could take 5 minutes but for some reason are 1 hour of yapping is the worst

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Altruіst and ey88
Somewhat agree but you could just spend the free time upskilling or fucking around and doing whatever. I used to play games with a guy who did 1 hour of work and the ohter 7 hours he played games with me JFL 75k/yr btw

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Beastimmung and NZb6Air
Somewhat agree but you could just spend the free time upskilling or fucking around and doing whatever. I used to play games with a guy who did 1 hour of work and the ohter 7 hours he played games with me JFL 75k/yr btw
That only works if you are in home office

That only works if you are in home office
nah that guy was in office at the building, nobody sat next to him and he would just alt tab whenever boss came JFL

• JFL
Reactions: k99 and Beastimmung
nah that guy was in office at the building, nobody sat next to him and he would just alt tab whenever boss came JFL
That company must have shit it security if he could download all of that on his work pc lmao

Depends if you have chill coworkers or not

That company must have shit it security if he could download all of that on his work pc lmao
he's a codemonkey btw it's literally an i.t job :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: America is a meme country, lot of do nothing jobs honestly

• +1
Reactions: k99 and Beastimmung
Just be a slave theory.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
he's a codemonkey btw it's literally an i.t job :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: America is a meme country, lot of do nothing jobs honestly
sounds awesome to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe