Hazel contacts are a huge halo

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
I wore my hazel contacts to the bars last night and it was crazy. I normally do well at bars but it felt like I was a celebrity. Tons of girls giving me IOIs and when I went up and talked to them they’re smiling, playing with their hair, etc.

I ended up pulling a girl from a bar later on in the night. We took shots and went back to my place where I banged her. Being tall and jacked with a tan and hazel eyes is unmoggable. Will be wearing these every weekend and on dates from now on.

@chadison @Amnesia

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Euclidd, AscendingHero and 9 others
are you ethnic?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why would hazel be a halo lmao

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and Xangsane
What brand did you buy? Tried it, pretty good ngl. hazel contacts is the best if your eye color is dark.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and Xangsane
From my experiences contacts dont make that huge of a difference- yeah it adds like 0,5psl but the thing it boosts the most is your CONFIDENCE. No larp if you are wearing contacts even if just a slight difference on your appearence you feel like 10x mais confident - thus making youself more appealing.
I use them everytime im expecting to get something ( like going to a meetup or going to the shopping or meeting a girl that i met on social media etc )
Acc4e0e7e1190ee352295149593ac9ba

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 14274 and Deleted member 12330
I use them everytime im expecting to get something ( like going to a meetup or going to the shopping or meeting a girl that i met on social media etc )
How long did it take you to get used to putting on contacts?

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: OMFSlayer, fjor2096, AscendingHero and 3 others
How long did it take you to get used to putting on contacts?
trying to put them is the most difficult part- i think it took like 2 weeks.
after like 15minutes of wearing it you wont even be able to tell if you are wearing contacts or not, its not uncomfortable at all so you dont have to worry tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12330
From my experiences contacts dont make that huge of a difference- yeah it adds like 0,5psl but the thing it boosts the most is your CONFIDENCE. No larp if you are wearing contacts even if just a slight difference on your appearence you feel like 10x mais confident - thus making youself more appealing.
View attachment 1250186
No they are a huge halo with tan coloring.

I wore my hazel contacts to the bars last night and it was crazy. I normally do well at bars but it felt like I was a celebrity. Tons of girls giving me IOIs and when I went up and talked to them they’re smiling, playing with their hair, etc.

I ended up pulling a girl from a bar later on in the night. We took shots and went back to my place where I banged her. Being tall and jacked with a tan and hazel eyes is unmoggable. Will be wearing these every weekend and on dates from now on.

@chadison @Amnesia
Mirin colouring pill

Which ones you used ?

Club/bars are too dark, girls can’t even tell your eye color

delusionmax.org
You slayed bcz of your roided body, not bcz of some contacts lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, tyronelite and Deleted member 14274
Club/bars are too dark, girls can’t even tell your eye color

delusionmax.org
You slayed bcz of your roided body, not bcz of some contacts lol
Yes but I was at an outdoor bar early on in the night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I looked in the mirror and I could still notice the contacts.
Yea but if a club/bad is dark then girl won’t be able to tell unless you’re like a feet away and already talking to her

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 14274

@chadison @Amnesia
must feel like having a superpower seeing changes that quickly, happy for you man :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
must feel like having a superpower seeing changes that quickly, happy for you man :)
Roiding shoe lifts and colored contacts made me normie to Chad in a few months tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and oldcelloser
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 14274
Yea but if a club/bad is dark then girl won’t be able to tell unless you’re like a feet away and already talking to her
Good point

Yeah not to burst your bubble completely but it's more about the confidence like @joeveniro was saying. Just like how phenibut totally increases success % when you're on it but you don't even realize. I first got my elevator shoes and was over 6 ft it was huge. I was actually height mogging a decent amount of guys and felt 20x more confident in party situations, since it takes a guy that's over 6'1 to mog me and that's less than 10% of guys. For you it's like 3% cause they'd have to be 6'3-4 or taller.

The contacts probably do help a tiny bit though by increasing coloring contrast, no reason not continue wearing them. Just remember that bars are a number game. Glad you're having a lot of success but there will be times where you're in a temporary recession/rut, it happens to every guy. Don't get discouraged during those times because clearly you have the potential to succeed on average. The more you continue to looksmax from here, the better it will get.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMaxxer, tyronelite and 3 others
He's like a strong 6'2/weak 6'3 with the elevators on.
how many inches of shoe lifts? I'm 6' I can fraud 6' 3" or maybe get ll and then fraud 6' 7" jfl

how many inches of shoe lifts? I'm 6' I can fraud 6' 3" or maybe get ll and then fraud 6' 7" jfl
The most you can get from elevators is about 2.75in total, entire shoe not just the lift section. So 2in added to whatever height you are now.

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
Yeah not to burst your bubble completely but it's more about the confidence like @joeveniro was saying. Just like how phenibut totally increases success % when you're on it but you don't even realize. I first got my elevator shoes and was over 6 ft it was huge. I was actually height mogging a decent amount of guys and felt 20x more confident in party situations, since it takes a guy that's over 6'1 to mog me and that's less than 10% of guys. For you it's like 3% cause they'd have to be 6'3-4 or taller.

The contacts probably do help a tiny bit though by increasing coloring contrast, no reason not continue wearing them. Just remember that bars are a number game. Glad you're having a lot of success but there will be times where you're in a temporary recession/rut, it happens to every guy. Don't get discouraged during those times because clearly you have the potential to succeed on average. The more you continue to looksmax from here, the better it will get.
Yeah definitely agree but going from brown to hazel eyes is a halo.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and chadison
Hazel eyes are a halo in the same sort of countries where a 5 inch dick is a halo

do you go to the club alone or with friends when wearing lifts and colored contacts?

dont make that huge of a difference- yeah it adds like 0,5psl
how is that not a huge difference for such a minimal thing as contacts :ROFLMAO: ?