hazel eye + auburn hair, how to avoid looking jewish

EvangelicalRapist

EvangelicalRapist

Gold
so in order not to look like irish gypsy subhuman or a jew, as a slavcel what can i do to achieve my evangelical rapist look? (tldr; with frauding i'm a 9/10 cutecel without it my jewish looking nose makes my left side look 5/10, although right side mogs it and makes around 7.5-8.5/10)
I attach my eye including some other pictures, how do i max out that look (not full face is shown so that i don't go to prison for my internet beliefs, but i assure you that everything is more or less okay on my face except for natural wrinkles under eyes and left side of my nose(rhinoplasty maybe, idk)

Attachments

• photo_2023-07-26_00-33-46.jpg
    photo_2023-07-26_00-33-46.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2023-07-26_00-33-45.jpg
    photo_2023-07-26_00-33-45.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2023-07-26_00-33-44.jpg
    photo_2023-07-26_00-33-44.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 32537 and PointOfNoReturn
It's weird. From far your eyes look as brown as mine looked before the laser.
But from close yours look very green while mine looked brown from close too

It's weird. From far your eyes look as brown as mine looked before the laser.
But from close yours look very green while mine looked brown from close too
Just depends on lightning really, some people notice and ask if I have green eyes, while the mongolo-slav girl that I like said that we have similar eye color although she has some amber shit, DK I'm colorblind

so in order not to look like irish gypsy subhuman or a jew, as a slavcel what can i do to achieve my evangelical rapist look? (tldr; with frauding i'm a 9/10 cutecel without it my jewish looking nose makes my left side look 5/10, although right side mogs it and makes around 7.5-8.5/10)
I attach my eye including some other pictures, how do i max out that look (not full face is shown so that i don't go to prison for my internet beliefs, but i assure you that everything is more or less okay on my face except for natural wrinkles under eyes and left side of my nose(rhinoplasty maybe, idk)
my eyes do that same thing. Subhuman eyes just accept it

u look like u have no jaws