He could tell

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Last night I went drunk to buy fast food to a place I always go. This 13yo kid who is usually there asked me randomly if I don't have parents to prepare food for me. I said that I live alone. Then asked me if "this is just my lunch" I said yes and he didn't say nothing else just put a face as if he was sorry for me or smth.

Today it's kinda making me sad cuz indeed I am lonely as it gets. Sometimes I work for over 14 hours and there's nothing waiting for me at home. Not even a meal.

Now Christmas is coming and I don't know where I can go. My story of every year as a family-less cel. That's why I been so prone to latching onto gigawhores :cautious: .

Not roping tbh but it's very debilitating. Being a big dick chad shall set me free. It's the only thing that can.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ChoSeungHui, thickdickdaddy27 and 4 others
Who are you in reality tbh
I'm a shape shifter At Poe's masquerade Hiding both face and mind All free for you to draw I'm a shape shifter What else should I be? Please don't take off my mask Revealing dark
I'm a shape shifter At Poe's masquerade Hiding both face and mind All free for you to draw I'm a shape shifter Chained down to my core Please don't take off my mask My place to hide
I can't tell you How to see me Just a cage of bones There's nothing inside Will it unleash me? Burning down the walls Is there a way For me to break?
I'm a shape shifter At Poe's masquerade Hiding both face and mind All free for you to draw I'm a shape shifter Have no face to show Please don't take off my mask My disguise

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
one meal a day? ur healthmin hard rn. take care of urself bro

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and PYT
Damn this is sad.
Hope everything goes well for you brocel.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII