He dafuq he do dat?

S

sb23

Mistral

Is it just growing up? This seems pretty insane. Granted the angles aren’t the same, this still seems really good.

Solution
Usernames
The bottom is not htn haha, his hyoid is super low and the angle of his mandible is different.
Of course the angle of his mandible is gonna be different when his head is turned completely away, there is NO way you graduated high school, isn't this basic trigonometry? The angle of his mandible will change as his head rotates
Fucking retard.
he legit looks the exact same in all clearly ur a disgusting truecel subhuman who never takes pics of himself so you dont know how lighting and angles can impact things. The before pictures are from the most godawful lighting and angle possible under distortion and he still looks solid in them. The after pics are with flash, which is the best lighting possible

he legit looks the exact same in all clearly ur a disgusting truecel subhuman who never takes pics of himself so you dont know how lighting and angles can impact things. The before pictures are from the most godawful lighting and angle possible under distortion and he still looks solid in them. The after pics are with flash, which is the best lighting possible
You don’t notice any changes in hyoid or in the projection of his maxilla.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and Usernames
angles and his wisdom teeth growing inside the gums

• +1
Reactions: sb23
His hyoid and maxillary projection doesn’t look different to you?? Are we looking at the same pictures?
I will say it again, clearly you are underestimating how much lighting and angles can impact things. If anything it's actually impressive how decent his side profile looks in the before pics considering how bad the angle and lighting is. Most guys would look subhuman with that lighting and angle, completely boneless

he legit looks the exact same

• +1
Reactions: toji. and Usernames
I will say it again, clearly you are underestimating how much lighting and angles can impact things. If anything it's actually impressive how decent his side profile looks in the before pics considering how bad the angle and lighting is. Most guys would look subhuman with that lighting and angle, completely boneless
DB8AFC32 8899 4D42 B09E EE4D34E6D866

Angles and lighting 👍

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Holy shit how do you not see that his head is completely turned to the other direction in the bottom pic. He's turned away from the camera and in the first pic he's turned to it, and even then both those pics look htn range. Did you even go to school.

His hyoid and maxillary projection doesn’t look different to you?? Are we looking at the same pictures?
Because in your retarded mind you think you can realistically change that
He looks the exact fucking same in both pictures you are a delusional faggot who doesnt understand how a face works

No lol the angle of his mandible is more of a right angle on the bottom. His hyoid is completely gone on the second pic. You have to be trolling there’s actually no way.
I feel the same about you, you have to be trolling, there's no way you're actually serious right now.

Obviously his hyoid is different but if you think anything else changed at all you are insane. Wdym his mandible is more of a right angle

No lol the angle of his mandible is more of a right angle on the bottom. His hyoid is completely gone on the second pic. You have to be trolling there’s actually no way.
This is simply lighting i can reproduce the same effect by taking two different pictures

Holy shit how do you not see that his head is completely turned to the other direction in the bottom pic. He's turned away from the camera and in the first pic he's turned to it, and even then both those pics look htn range. Did you even go to school.
The bottom is not htn haha, his hyoid is super low and the angle of his mandible is different.

• +1
It is, it looks like a htn that's turned away from the camera. Take a side picture of yourself turned away from the camera he is then take one where you are turned closer to the camera like the first pic, you will see it looks completely different

This is simply lighting i can reproduce the same effect by taking two different pictures
Maybe so, I said this was a factor, but that doesn’t change the fact that it looks super different. I definitely still think there was some change though.

• +1
Of course the angle of his mandible is gonna be different when his head is turned completely away, there is NO way you graduated high school, isn't this basic trigonometry? The angle of his mandible will change as his head rotates

Solution
Maybe so, I said this was a factor, but that doesn’t change the fact that it looks super different. I definitely still think there was some change though.
You are the same level as that delusional clavicular faggot who invent imaginary bone changes in things that are the same
Its very easy to take two different pics with different lighting and delude yourself that your bone structure is different
That guy looks the exact same

Give me a fucking break I’m severely sleep deprived. It does objectively look different because it’s from a different angle. I was only looking at his face and not the position of his neck. It seemed like a big difference because it was, I was just too sloppy to notice his head was turned. Currently 4:20 am and I slept 4 hours last night. Have some mercy sar. I see it now. The angle of his neck is completely different. You win, fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Usernames
You are the same level as that delusional clavicular faggot who invent imaginary bone changes in things that are the same
Its very easy to take two different pics with different lighting and delude yourself that your bone structure is different
That guy looks the exact same
There are people who have actually ascended tho, this guy in op was always good looking. You are wrong when you say no one can ascend

• +1
Reactions: sb23