he descended so hard

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
i was using Facebook when i saw this pic one of my friend share

and holy shit hes 26 and have lost a lot of collagen, start to norwooding and even his jaw somehow got worse

this example we can see it with justin biber too

this blows my mind cause theyre still young and they are getting worse so fast (justin is 25 lol) justin have the same problems like harry lol

seems like if you are prettyboy you will last till your 23 at best wtf. i want to believe they have descended so hard because of lifestyle and not taking care of themselves correctly

Attachments

• 1581087248579.png
    1581087248579.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 224
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, BigBoy and Deleted member 2227

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, BigBoy, DutchPrettyBoy and 9 others
Dude ok styles descended but you got to remember thats this is how people naturally age, i mean even irl the skin of people in their ages looks the same if not worse. You cant compare a 13year old skin with the one a 25yr old has .

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, prgfromnl and GymBro2000
Agepill strikes once again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, EverythingMaxxer, BigBoy and 1 other person
Dude ok styles descended but you got to remember thats this is how people naturally age, i mean even irl the skin of people in their ages looks the same if not worse. You cant compare a 13year old skin with the one a 25yr old has .
jarred leto 48 years old have better skin than harry

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, karbo, Lorsss and 2 others
Agepill strikes once again

Life is too short, man. Once the agepill hits you, are you really still alive? You're just a husk of your former self.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

1581089262329 1581088938517

Was always getting mogged by this guy tbh

• +1
Reactions: ToastnRoast, BigBoy, Ritalincell and 1 other person
He does, but he is just lucky, how many people do u see like him irl.
something that i forgot to add to the thread its when people say but-t-t-t a 18 years old chad can eat pizza every day, slepp 3 hours, not training and he will look great. i mean some chads do that and thats how they end up
its possible with the right skin care and lifemaxxing.
i have only one guy close to his 50 that looks decent bus wasnt close to leto s level but people use to comment he looks great for his age
so its not common cause people are so lazy to put the effort in their looks and lets be honest after 30 normies stop caring about their looks.
Was always getting mogged by this guy tbh
legit, the bonemogs its so fucking hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, RAITEIII and Effortless
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Life after hs is over anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ToastnRoast, Deleted member 3795, BigBoy and 3 others
Cope.

• +1
I'm pretty sure the guy in the OP was by far the most popular one amongst JB's

Yeah he was at the very beginning, but from half way through and as they became more popular across the world zayn was, thats why the band died after zayn left.

Yeah he was at the very beginning, but from half way through and as they became more popular across the world zayn was, thats why the band died after zayn left.
the funny thing to me its that the other 3 guys nobody talks about them and gets ignored so hard, i remember in middle school girls only talk about harry and zayn i dont even know their names

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
I think this is an example of the "melting faces" phenomenon John Mew talks about. Harry even has his mouth open in one of the pictures lol & bieber too

You finish like shit as a result of a shitty life.
Never got so many IOIs lately.
Life is a real time IQ test and almost all fail.
One cute 20+ slim cunt even tried to communicate with me at the gym this evening.
Dumb cunt.
Think and act.

seems like if you are prettyboy you will last till your 23 at best wtf. i want to believe they have descended so hard because of lifestyle and not taking care of themselves correctly
[/QUOTE]
FUCK I HAVE TILL 23 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsrope:
[/QUOTE]
FUCK I HAVE TILL 23

[/QUOTE]
FUCK I HAVE TILL 23

[/QUOTE]
wtf is this ass sucking shit

Never understood the hype about Harry Styles.

He looks a bit chimpish with nasolabs

I think this is an example of the "melting faces" phenomenon John Mew talks about. Harry even has his mouth open in one of the pictures lol & bieber too
was thinking the same but i didnt say it because we dont what exactly cause this problem could be mouth breathing, drugs, bad lifestyle. too many factors tbh.

leto was a prettyboy and he aged fine.
just dont fall for the meme about muh muh muh chad can eat pizza every day, slepp 3 hours, not training and he will look great. you need to take care of yourself (healthy diet, good skin routine,etc) specially for boneless prettyboys who depends a lot on soft tissue, collagen and norwood raper.
Never understood the hype about Harry Styles.

He looks a bit chimpish with nasolabs
in his younger days he looked great but rn not only look like shit but his music is shit too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and maxmendietta
"pretty boys" often age like shit when all they have is their youthful looks, especially if they're cursed with the balding genetic disease

ddb1dfb8-b6bf-4bad-993c-8ab8b1205d2b-png.135254

97f1f6d1-fa7d-40cc-964d-cd947b1742d0-jpeg.115681

Jared Leto is one of the few exceptions

Jared+Leto+Georgetown+2019+Tribeca+Film+Festival+73Poh_LznKbl.jpg

tumblr_nax6qyplKg1rvgsyao2_r1_400.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
"pretty boys" often age like shit when all they have is their youthful looks, especially if they're cursed with the balding genetic disease

ddb1dfb8-b6bf-4bad-993c-8ab8b1205d2b-png.135254

97f1f6d1-fa7d-40cc-964d-cd947b1742d0-jpeg.115681

Jared Leto is one of the few exceptions

Jared+Leto+Georgetown+2019+Tribeca+Film+Festival+73Poh_LznKbl.jpg

tumblr_nax6qyplKg1rvgsyao2_r1_400.gif
after watching those justin biber pics ive realised he looks like a white don ramon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Schizoidcel
was thinking the same but i didnt say it because we dont what exactly cause this problem could be mouth breathing, drugs, bad lifestyle. too many factors tbh.

View attachment 259828 View attachment 259830
leto was a prettyboy and he aged fine.
just dont fall for the meme about muh muh muh chad can eat pizza every day, slepp 3 hours, not training and he will look great. you need to take care of yourself (healthy diet, good skin routine,etc) specially for boneless prettyboys who depends a lot on soft tissue, collagen and norwood raper.

in his younger days he looked great but rn not only look like shit but his music is shit too
And they say skincare is cope lol