he didnt take his meds again

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, cancercell, Lonenely sigma and 6 others
Your quality of posts is immense. I wonder why you don’t have way more reps than you currently do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457 and norwegianfreak
You're 40 and haven't hugged a woman since 15

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cancercell, cutie_pie, Splinter901 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: cancercell, Deleted member 31457 and Deleted member 23558
that was weak as fuck mate

but enjoy an upvote from lone wolf
It's true though isn't it? Physically you're like a middle aged man and the only woman who pretends to tolerate you is your mom

• Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie
@JudgeandJury and executioner

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • Ugh..
It's true though isn't it? Physically you're like a middle aged man and the only woman who pretends to tolerate you is your mom
you should finally get that narrative in order. So am I a 40-year-old man or the chap who lone wolf keeps posting - who obviously looks in twenty something.

One thing is certain with your own confession in many threads. Youre almost 30 years old neet trucel who was abused by his own family and sexually abused by his own brother and now you spitting acid on the world around for some kind of internet revenge.

well, even a middle aged man in a wheelchair could mog you to the six feet under

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
you should finally get that narrative in order. So am I a 40-year-old man or the chap who lone wolf keeps posting - who obviously looks in twenty something.

One thing is certain with your own confession in many threads. Youre almost 30 years old neet trucel who was abused by his own family and sexually abused by his own brother and now you spitting acid on the world around for some kind of internet revenge.

well, even a middle aged man in a wheelchair could mog you to the six feet under
That's literally you. You're so low status don't even bother to put effort in my comebacks. Would you spend hours a day attacking a mosquito?

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and cutie_pie
That's what you should've done at the poker tables if you had any
what the fuck poker tables have to do with this threads, drink some water

That's literally you. You're so low status don't even bother to put effort in my comebacks. Would you spend hours a day attacking a mosquito?
from this weak reply is clear that you already know your position dear dog, now stay in your line and dont try to pushing yourself into a league you dont belong to.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
  • Ugh..
from this weak reply is clear that you already know your position dear dog, now stay in your line and dont try to pushing yourself into a league you dont belong to.
Enjoy your rep loser. That's as close to female validation as you'll ever get.

• Ugh..
youre literally mentally disabled person
Yeah I have autism but people literally call me a genius irl. That's true, but deny it if it makes you feel better, I don't care buddyboyo.

• Ugh..
Yeah I have autism but people literally call me a genius irl. That's true, but deny it if it makes you feel better, I don't care buddyboyo.
sure, that lady in the at the unemployment office, who gives you a neet check must think you're a genius

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457 and Deleted member 23239
sure, that lady in the at the unemployment office, who gives you a neet check must think you're a genius
They called me that at the trial e.g. I won't go into that though. And I don't go to the unemployment office, ever.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457