"He told me that then I should lose weight"

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
I'm on multiple groups of BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) and there was this landwhale complaining that during her consult with the psychiatrist, while explaining him that she feels very insecure about her weight and would like to lose it, he said that then she should consider losing weight. This made her see the psychiatrist as a complete incompetent.

I got involved in this conversation and it got me kicked out from the group since they didn't like what I was saying (extra bluepilled for this forums standards).

:lul:

I understand why people say BDD is cope since there are creatures like that claiming to have MY condition while she seats comfortably eating 20 k calories per day and spends her husbands money in her therapy to get over the fact she's a landwhale and she needs to be accepted that way, although being something her own subconscious cannot allow.

It's ridiculous how stupid people is, I'm shocked, and better for me, less competition.

They're lucky it wasn't a fully fake account or I'd have gone berserk with everybody.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic, Chadeep and 2 others
did you reminded her to eat maybe less food?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
is it wrong that I am laughing my ass off right know

• +1
is it wrong that I am laughing my ass off right know
did you reminded her to eat maybe less food?
20200408 153916

I'm receiving fucking threats on my pm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic, Spartacus1- and 3 others
I hate fat women

• +1
I mean BDD is definitely real, but the amount of people larping as having it is huge, just like every mental illness. 3/4 of western women I see on social media claim to have depression, anxiety, bipolar, ptsd, depersonalization or other shit. Every. Fucking. Time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, Aesthetic and 2 others
fucking disgusting landwhale

• +1
I mean BDD is definitely real, but the amount of people larping as having it is huge, just like every mental illness. 3/4 of western women I see on social media claim to have depression, anxiety, bipolar, ptsd, depersonalization or other shit. Every. Fucking. Time.
Yh man. They literally bring down the seriousness of any person truly dealing with mental illness.

I don't think I'll ever feel sorry for any of those whores.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4645
i have bdd too. anybody to love me ? :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Chadelite
Link that "support" group. Time to raid the faggots

• +1
There are probably more people with BDD here then on that ¨support¨ group. Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Chadelite
  • +1