He took just be Asian pill to the next level

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

IMG 6017

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu, Brus Wane and lordgandy2000
Just be rich and date poor Ukrainian girl, thanks Putin

• +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu
Slavs are easy mode for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, 91302 and JeSuisLempereu
  • +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu
Asian girls when they see this will go “it’s only the ugly asian men that are with white girls”

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
If they are easy for ethnics, So Anglo girls are even easier?
depends, german and swedish girls are like automatic magnets if ur white tall rich and have giga dick, but english and american women expect you to be gigachad minimum, preferably terrachad.

tho who the fuck wants english and american skanks their pussy stinks of nigger dick

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag and JeSuisLempereu
  • +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu and Azonin
depends, german and swedish girls are like automatic magnets if ur white tall rich and have giga dick, but english and american women expect you to be gigachad minimum, preferably terrachad.

tho who the fuck wants english and american skanks their pussy stinks of nigger dick
I am white and tall, however, I am poor...

I get it I've been there, then you should do something about it and not vent
remember finance is more reversible than height, being white and 6'2+ is 5%x3% = 0.15% of the world, now imagine if youd be making 6/7 figures and had a big dick, literally insane

remember finance is more reversible than height, being white and 6'2+ is 5%x3% = 0.15% of the world, now imagine if youd be making 6/7 figures and had a big dick, literally insane
This isn't cope, most women I've talked to will notice the difference between a guy being broke and having a broke mindset. A broke mindset is exactly what you're showing where you vent like a pussy "but but how can we be together i am poor you will cheat on me" nigga that's a huge turnoff this is why youre an incel if chad is broke he just starts making money