He walks the ramp. What makes this Indian guy model-tier good-looking ?

Deleted member 9389

Deleted member 9389

Zephir
42CD98C9 E260 42D1 A7E8 98BF5D466286
1B1CBED0 C2D0 4440 BEBA FB1D29881452
108E1AAB A477 49BD 8D77 E53BDDBE55A5
E734CA9B 9232 40A5 8D9B 994084573B4D
2A378A4B 488F 4585 B7C2 552FABB7E519

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Protrusive bone structure, angularity, surprisingly low facial fat pads for an indian, harmonic midface and positively tilted eyes with deep orbital cavity with good under eye support. .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 399 and 5 others
He looks like 90s music star but Indian.

I dont get it why you are asking tho, its almost the typical chad look.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, reptiles, Deleted member 9389 and 1 other person
Gives me native vibes

He looks like 90s music star but Indian.

I dont get it why you are asking tho, its almost the typical chad look.
I personally did not find him model-tier attractive, that’s why thought may be I could get some perspectives. 👍🏼✌🏼

Protrusive bone structure, angularity, surprisingly low facial fat pads for an indian, harmonic midface and positively tilted eyes with deep orbital cavity with good under eye support. .

This sounds stupid but what are fat pads ?

Aren’t fat pads around your eyes ?

just be nonwhite.

Tall and skinny.

That's literally only the requirement to be a "male model"
just look at some guys on the Prada site and guys on Zara. They'd be bullied to suicide here

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214 and Deleted member 9389
Confidence - you can just see it on his face, he has attitude, nerve and self-assurance, he simply knows he's better than everyone else.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Copeful, Deleted member 9389 and 1 other person
Doesn't look good

Confidence - you can just see it on his face, he has attitude, nerve and self-assurance, he simply knows he's better than everyone else.

He got it all by showering

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9389 and Gonthar
How many showers to look like this??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9389
@Golang is this guy not a ethnic ?
He looks white passing in the black and white picture, but his colouring is very ethnic. Which ironic since he’s black and white pics mogs and coincidently is the pic where he looks the whitest

• +1
He looks white passing in the black and white picture, but his colouring is very ethnic. Which ironic since he’s black and white pics mogs and coincidently is the pic where he looks the whitest

Fucking hell so this is what normies really think ? they don't have any nuance so what your essentially saying is if i was good looking like that dude i could larp as white ?

• +1
Fucking hell so this is what normies really think ? they don't have any nuance so what your essentially saying is if i was good looking like that dude i could larp as white ?
A lot of normies confuse Arabs with Curries, they’re not phenotype experts like .me

In fact, a lot of normies think that if you have brown skin = automatic curry which is very brutal.

• +1