N

Norwooder

Master
He would do anything to have this
A4B066DF 485C 4611 AEC8 E0F39BABA6F8

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BNCcel and beyourself
I want to fucking kill myself, I'm 6'4 and have other tall mates we were in a group of 5 tonight and 3 Indian blokes were dancing normally on the dancefloor but they were all roughly a head shorter, all my chad mates and other tall chads around the melbourne club dancefloor were looking in disgust and angry that they were there, zero respect at all, gross smirks on their faces aswell, then these Indian blokes all left looking really sad. Truly truly sadistic, can't live in this world, everyone is always saying how good it is that I'm 6'4, everytime I say to them, what about the guy who is 5'4, what about him?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, LordNorwood, Deleted member 1862 and 6 others
I want to fucking kill myself, I'm 6'4 and have other tall mates we were in a group of 5 tonight and 3 Indian blokes were dancing normally on the dancefloor but they were all roughly a head shorter, all my chad mates and other tall chads around the melbourne club dancefloor were looking in disgust and angry that they were there, zero respect at all, gross smirks on their faces aswell, then these Indian blokes all left looking really sad. Truly truly sadistic, can't live in this world, everyone is always saying how good it is that I'm 6'4, everytime I say to them, what about the guy who is 5'4, what about him?
Yes I experienced a lot tonight

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
That's why I hate mogging the moggables. Feel really bad for them. Especially those that are unascendable

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Norwooder and Deleted member 470
everyone is always saying how good it is that I'm 6'4, everytime I say to them, what about the guy who is 5'4, what about him?
There is no room for compassion in this world mate, thinking this way will break you

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, PubertyMaxxer, beyourself and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood