Headphones cause baldness

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Do headphones cause baldness?

Rezultat iskanja slik za can headphones cause balding

While wearing headphones you regularly need to adjust them for the sake of comfort. However, with each adjustment, there is rubbing (traction) on the scalp. This causes traction alopecia or hair loss. This is especially true for people with short hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Lolcel, Deleted member and 3 others
over

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitch
yes i fuck @TraumatisedOgre with my bro @Thompsonz 🥵

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
never move headphones theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, ChristianChad and Bitch
never move headphones theory

How to avoid hair loss from headphones​

Headphones Cause Hair Loss

A guy wearing a blue beanie with headphones. Photo by Trust “Tru” Katsande on Unsplash

Now that we have identified traction, pulling, and rubbing on the hair follicles, how do you avoid losing hair from headphones?

This is quite difficult especially if your work/profession requires frequent headphone use.

The immediate issue that needs to be remedied is the pull of hair/rubbing of the hair follicle. You can greatly reduce the amount of friction on the scalp from headphones is wearing a well fitted (not tight) hat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13592, subhuman incel and Deleted member 15129
exercising, listening to music, cooming, is there anything enjoyable that doesn't make u bald? fuck this gay life

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477, Lolcel, Deleted member 7224 and 2 others
exercising, listening to music, cooming, is there anything enjoyable that doesn't make u bald? fuck this gay life
My hair has been noticeably shedding, falling out ever since I switched my airpods to a razer kraken headset again :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and thickdickdaddy27
My hair has been noticeably shedding, falling out ever since I switched my airpods to a razer kraken headset again :feelswhy:
nah brah its that you forced to have sex with your granny that creates stress and cortisol spikes in your body so you go balding my nigga i am scientist i know better im on my way in getting phd degree in medication

• JFL
music experience with headphones >>> shitty airpods. anything for hair tho so fuck them headphones

• +1
y'l are retards fucking reatrds kys plz

Do headphones cause baldness?

Rezultat iskanja slik za can headphones cause balding
While wearing headphones you regularly need to adjust them for the sake of comfort. However, with each adjustment, there is rubbing (traction) on the scalp. This causes traction alopecia or hair loss. This is especially true for people with short hair.

Tf how proof?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Haven
Who tf wears over-ear headphones anyway?

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
They mog airpods or any other wireless earphones in to suicide
Never had wireless earphones in my life. Imagine having to charge the battery every couple of hours jfl

Since when do you go bald from pulling out hair? Doesn't that shit grow back?

Never had wireless earphones in my life. Imagine having to charge the battery every couple of hours jfl
yes but headphones >>> earphones still

Since when do you go bald from pulling out hair? Doesn't that shit grow back?
Not always, pulling out your hair can damage your hair follicle

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 275
bro deadass there are niggas out there called @Shebe IM DEAD

• JFL
Reactions: Tony