Headset dent is lifefuel

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
headphone dent is literally dent in your cranium after headphones pushing on your head with minimal force for like 8 hours day+ for years

This sht lowkey proving thumbpulling, mewing, zygopulling and towelpulling works

thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: raabla, nobodyspecial369, wsada and 9 others
IMG 7633
IMG 7634

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, halloweed, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
headphone dent is literally dent in your cranium after headphones pushing on your head with minimal force for like 8 hours day+ for years

This sht lowkey proving thumbpulling, mewing, zygopulling and towelpulling works

thoughts?

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: ronald_2, BroMinBoss and Rehab Room
Are you fucking retarded it’s just the skin that gets pushed down like that, it’s not the skull

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Unlawfulspoon1488, noahwillascend, idkwhattoputhere and 10 others
i got one

i buzzed earlier this year and my brothers pointed it out

i wanna die

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: distance decay, StarvedEpi and sayi

thoughts?
Interesting tbh proves bonesmashing to, also notice most people who rest phone on pinky finger have a bent pinky further emphases this claim

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
Trust it pushed your cranium down and gives you rectangular orbitals

• JFL
Reactions: Lidian, thecel and lucifer6969
Interesting tbh proves bonesmashing to, also notice most people who rest phone on pinky finger have a bent pinky further emphases this claim
Also look up tennis hand literally proving bonesmashing
(hits and vibrations from tennis rocket making bones denser and thicker) on X-ray but i wanted to do another thread on this

IMG 7636

Forbidden occipital bone reduction

I understand your desperate but shelling out ideas as if they work won’t do you any good. Better is just getting surgery man you’ll be happier.

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2
I understand your desperate but shelling out ideas as if they work won’t do you any good. Better is just getting surgery man you’ll be happier.
Im getting infras this year anyway this topic seemed interesting to me

Im getting infras this year anyway this topic seemed interesting to me
Good luck Bahi 🫶. It can look interesting although at the end , You’ll waste your time on this topic nothing useful.

Good luck Bahi 🫶. It can look interesting although at the end , You’ll waste your time on this topic nothing useful.
The usefullness of this topic is the prove that pressure done on the bone changes its structure, meaning that pulling techniques can be/are actually worth to try

Cope is everywhere anyways. The only thing that isn’t cope is surgery though.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, greywind, overtier1011 and 1 other person
I have a dent but not because of headphones. My skull didn't fuse correctly as a baby

thoughts?
yes it literally proves wolfs law is true. some guy made a post about applying this principle to fix humps on noses. seems legit theory

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek
soo your implying that a two pound item can cause a dent in your skull, even for years it simply cant happen.

Not sure the force provided by a headset on the skull would be enough to deform a skull like that. Especially if you're a full grown adult.

it’s the skin . ur skull is not denting from the tiniest amount of pressure