Headsize and FTM trannys

SeriousAscension

SeriousAscension

Platinum
Some FTM Trannys are able to get a relationship besides having a smaller skull in comparison to males. Maybe skullcelism isn't that much of a problem when it's mild. Talking about being 1 inch below averageness in skull size.

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
They usually date other LGBTQ people

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, madmogger, gribsufer1 and 5 others
women have comparatively bigger heads considering how small their frames are.

no one's paying that much attention, ratios are subconscious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and currylightskin
I don’t like those people

BROO UR PFP 😍😍😍

you need a tighter one tho, skin fucking tight like a garbage bag got vacuumed on innit, show the abs n shid, you actually have a way better physique than toji too lmao

• Love it
Reactions: Mio
BROO UR PFP 😍😍😍

you need a tighter one tho, skin fucking tight like a garbage bag got vacuumed on innit, show the abs n shid, you actually have a way better physique than toji too lmao

View attachment 2409635
it's just hard to get it to show on pictures, I can see my abs in car windows while wearing compression tops.

Fuck so this is how they cope.
Yes. If you've ever heard fake male statements after reentering the world perceived as a man, you know they are not going to be able to date a heterosexual woman.

Male skulls are around 10% larger.

female frames are 50% smaller.

their heads are comparatively bigger.
What does that mean? 50% less volume? I don't believe that.

All wrong.

Its deepr than just transgenders. Thats just a rabbit hole.

Biologically, the real deal is innersex. Male and female born with androgynous features. Male skulls are larger, but todays time you see women with lanky male skinny builds with large heads and sharp jaws (think most "supermodels"). Thats why the media specifically pushes transgenders to help disguise this truth of reality. The same with bodybuilders (think andrew tate) with the artifical t, estrogenic curved asthetic and small heads.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: schizo echochamber, chadcel; and Acne Victim
All wrong.

Its deepr than just transgenders. Thats just a rabbit hole.

Biologically, the real deal is innersex. Male and female born with androgynous features. Male skulls are larger, but todays time you see women with lanky male skinny builds with large heads and sharp jaws (think most "supermodels"). Thats why the media specifically pushes transgenders to help disguise this truth of reality. The same with bodybuilders (think andrew tate) with the artifical t, estrogenic curved asthetic and small heads.
Our society is so degenerate we cant even appreciate men and women for dimorphism, its over jfl

Our society is so degenerate we cant even appreciate men and women for dimorphism, its over jfl
All those vaccines, birth control that uses hormones and other biz like genetic mutation and transhumanism create a less quality seed birth process over the generations. Dont lie to me, this world is like Ai. Beast system of biblical nature. The plane we live on is a massive energy computer if anyone were to understand how magnetism and battery's work. Were like the electrons or particles moving around. Thats why when i observe humanity from a historical context it turns into a sort of biblical goal oriented thing, where the presence of some (malicious or latter) higher intelligence becomes more and more discernable. Almost as if we're doing something elses doing. This is why i dont believe in freedom, as long as i am limited in this fleshly system. I am restricted and predetermined by code quite literally. The supercomputer has me figured out. When i said people advertise the whole high T women dynamic stuff, or love matriarchy, or follow certain trends and say so's that also align with hidden agendas, (especially ones that seem to kill 10 birds with 1 stone deception or truth manipulative wise.).. i dont just mean it happens intentionally. Socially, from the bottom of society to the top elites who may be aware of the game, the world is filled with such agendas and coincidences.

I dont have the science of the causes exactly figured out with the whole innsersex thing, but i can attest that body type is somewhat of a good indicator on gender fluidly. I think theres always a dominant gender trait, even if a person is innersex. Though disclaimer, i also think gender nature is just one piece of the puzzle to who a person is. Due to the nature and data of each unique persons consciousness, each human is almost like a encrypted hash code (which two people see the exact same things, at the exact same time, at the exact same depth.). So its just data to be aware of. Anyways.... You can also generally figure out a little bit about a persons character by just knowing their body type, as that gives a outlook on chemical composition (male and female hormones, male producing lower fat, sharper jaw etc etc, or women producing subtissue body fat estrogenic build etc etc). And since body type is sort of a reflection of your chemical composition, it also can be a decent starting indicator on how their brain patterns typically associate with, or are proficient in somewhat. Not always the case, but i personally found consistencies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nitesik
Some FTM Trannys are able to get a relationship besides having a smaller skull in comparison to males. Maybe skullcelism isn't that much of a problem when it's mild. Talking about being 1 inch below averageness in skull size.
FTM trannies are able to get an relationship without dick

So you dont need one

It runs deep. But all those vaccines, birth control that uses hormones and other biz like genetic mutation and transhumanism create a less quality seed birth process over the generations. This world is like Ai. Beast system of biblical nature. The plane we live on is a massive energy computer if you understand how magnetism and batterys work. Were like the electrons moving around. Thats why when you observe humanity from a historical context it turns into a sort of biblical goal oriented thing, where the presence of some (malicious or latter) higher intelligence becomes more and more discernable. Almost as if were doing something elses doing. This is why i dont believe in freedom, as long as i am limited in this fleshly system. I am restricted and predetermined by code quite literally. So when i say people advertise the whole high T women dynamic shit, or love matriarchy, or follow certian trends and say so's that also align with hidden agendas, especially ones that seem to kill 10 birds with 1 stone deception or truth manipulative wise... i dont just mean it happens intentionally. Socially, from the bottom of society to the top elites who may be aware of the game, the world is filled with such agendas and coincidences. But you should know this, jew.

I dont have the science of the causes exactly figured out with the whole innsersex thing, but i can attest that body type is somewhat of a good indicator on gender fluidly. I think theres always a dominant gender trait, even if a person is innersex. Though disclaimer, i also think gender nature is just one piece of the puzzle to who a person is. Each human is almost like a encrypted hash code. So its just data to be aware of. Anyways.... You can also generally figure out a little bit about a persons character by just knowing their body type, as that gives a outlook on chemical composition (male and female hormones, male producing lower fat, sharper jaw etc etc, or women producing subtissue body fat estrogenic build etc etc). And since body type is sort of a reflection of your chemical composition, it also can be a decent starting indicator on how your brain patterns typically associate with, or are proficient in somewhat. Not always the case, but i personally found consistencies. Skinnier women are typically higher in T, behavior wise. Also the latter, with the fatter men being more estrogenic, behavior wise (think social circlejerk etc). I mean, its the hormones quite literally.
Dude I love your posts