health is a cope

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
chad eats 10 g protein a day has a deficiency in minerals, vitamin D, magnesium and the B vitamins

incel eats enough protein and gets all his nutrients

chad is obese

incel is 12% BF

chad has acne

incel has clear skin

incel is on a diet

chad eats pizza

reminder all this soy shit doesnt matter, just have looks

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, isis_Bleach, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
what?
chad is obese
then he ain't a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, DarkAscender, lucifer6969 and 8 others
retarded thread kill urself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, Debetro, User28823 and 1 other person
what?
chad is obese
then he ain't a chad

a chad is still tall, wide framed, with a large jaw, tall, well developed, forward grown wide face, good eye area, basically everything except hollow cheeks and a 6 pack when obese

incels often don't have these things when lean

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, greycel, isis_Bleach and 2 others
Water

Chad is life

• +1
Reactions: watah and PeakIncels
Chad takes 12 supplements before sleeping every night:feelsgood:

No, Chad typically has impulse control so he will know how to nourish his body and doesn't get obese.

Meanwhile low class low IQ subhumans only eat trash.

The Chad who only has looks but is a loser in all other aspects of his existance is a made up cope that doesn't exist

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
what?
chad is obese
then he ain't a chad
4382118_1726221006456.jpeg
1524138203439.jpg

chad can be obese

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, watah, theonewhocantascend and 4 others
a chad is still tall, wide framed, with a large jaw, tall, well developed, forward grown wide face, good eye area, basically everything except hollow cheeks and a 6 pack when obese

how can you have a six pack and be obese dawg

keep coping, chad in my avi has great skin and no acne

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
There is only one form of health that matters:

sexual health

• +1
you've truly never experienced what its like to be unhealthy to know that it is more important than anything else

come back to this thread after shitting bloody diarrhea 40+ times a day while simultaneously vomiting from the pain of stool coated ulcers in your colon and getting no sleep because of it for months and tell me that health is a cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, watah, Debetro and 6 others
you've truly never experienced what its like to be unhealthy to know that it is more important than anything else

come back to this thread after shitting bloody diarrhea 40+ times a day while simultaneously vomiting from the pain of stool coated ulcers in your colon and getting no sleep because of it for months and tell me that health is a cope
i cant imagine a mogger having a problem like that ngl

You talking about Chad genes?
Environment affects a lot

Especially orthodontics

i cant imagine a mogger having a problem like that ngl
chads literally care more about health then incels, Sean OPRY admitting to taking hair products at like 15

• +1
Few weeks ago seen a strong Chadlite with the best hollowing I’d seen irl order a massive Oreo milkshake along with a burger meal whilst I was on about 40g of carbs and no sugar and made me wanna end it

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and NoReedemingFeature
Just wait 85 more days i have proof my diet changes eye color

This nigger must be in insanely good health to make a thread like this, it's a privilege you take for granted until it's to late, Its so brutal when you get to actually witness a fcked up disease basically eat a close relative alive, Like I did.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I personally struggle with ibs and it's pretty much the worst thing ever, sometimes you can't even eat and you feel like you are dying.
After looks, health is the most important thing in life, money doesn't mean shit if you are a crippled who can't even wipe yourself.

• +1
Reactions: User28823

just IDAR

• JFL
Reactions: User28823