healthmaxxing mini-stack

tomm1453

tomm1453

Gold
1000mg NAC
1000mg taurine
500mg TUDCA
100mg ubiquinol

for most this will help ascend your liver and heart, does anyone have any improvements or suggestions

what tf u use nac for? do u use steroids?

nac is bad for ur liver if u just pop it for no reason

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Achilles
1000mg NAC
1000mg taurine
500mg TUDCA
100mg ubiquinol

for most this will help ascend your liver and heart, does anyone have any improvements or suggestions
The only good one there is taurine
I havent heard of the other stuff much. NAC is suspect as well.

what tf u use nac for? do u use steroids?

nac is bad for ur liver if u just pop it for no reason
its literally the opposite lol its good for your liver and kidneys

at the moment i use 500mg nac + 500mg bromelain to destroy spike protein from covid and the vaccine

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
its literally the opposite lol its good for your liver and kidneys

at the moment i use 500mg nac + 500mg bromelain to destroy spike protein from covid and the vaccine
ur cooked lil guy

I take both N-acetyl cysteine & taurine , but keep in mind that taurine is produced endogenously from cysteine .

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
1000mg NAC
1000mg taurine
500mg TUDCA
100mg ubiquinol

bpc-157 heals you faster basically does everything the body would do but better, doesnt really have any sides tbh

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I take both N-acetyl cysteine & taurine , but keep in mind that taurine is produced endogenously from cysteine .
many nac trials use up to 3000mg of nac and many taurine trials use 5000mg+ of taurine and neither of those have found significant negative side effects so i think 1000mg each is a good dose

bpc-157 heals you faster basically does everything the body would do but better, doesnt really have any sides tbh
do you use it? being an illegal peptide its much less accessible than the things i mentioned and much less studied. also unless your on an insanely taxing training program i dont think theres much reason to take it every single day as a supplement

do you use it? being an illegal peptide its much less accessible than the things i mentioned and much less studied. also unless your on an insanely taxing training program i dont think theres much reason to take it every single day as a supplement
currently on it taking moderate doses, helps recover quicker yes but it also helps regenerate faster which could have benefits on skin and growth, im 2 weeks in and notice i rarely have aches and pains. Its easily accesible on swisschems

• +1
currently on it taking moderate doses, helps recover quicker yes but it also helps regenerate faster which could have benefits on skin and growth, im 2 weeks in and notice i rarely have aches and pains. Its easily accesible on swisschems
do you know any UK sources?

Don’t listen to that dude lol he’s a self proclaimed land whale slayer
if you can prove its bad ill gladly concede my view but the literature on it all supports it being positive

• +1
Don’t listen to that dude lol he’s a self proclaimed land whale slayer
yeah i didnt plan to listen anyway a lot of people on here make baseless claims with no evidence, not blackpilled at all

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
yeah i didnt plan to listen anyway a lot of people on here make baseless claims with no evidence, not blackpilled at all
Yh keep up the good work and don’t listen to bs gatekeepers

• +1
yeah but if it comes from abroad it will have to go through customs and could get seized
i got mine from swiss chems also in uk rn btw had no issues

• Love it